Christmas movies schedule

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tis the season for Christmas movies. I know some like the older movies. I thought I would start a
topic and people can let others know when movies are on.

Today on Turner Classic movies "The Shop Around the Corner" It's on at 5 central time.

Well, It's a Wonderful Life was on 11/30 on NBC, bet it will be on again some time this month. Have not seen Miracle on 34th St. listed yet.
Love Shop around the corner, thanks for the info. (and I do love You've Got Mail. :))

Tonight on Lifetime is the movie with the cast of "The Facts of Life" It's called "You
Light Up my Christmas"

It's on at 7 Central and a later time. It's also on Tues on 7 central. A good night
since CBS is reruns. Check you local listings.

Lil0......I think The Holiday is only available on streaming services...(which I don't have)

Lil0, has long you're not making money for yourself, it's ok to record to watch later.

Aww, I'm just now seeing this so I missed my favorite, Shop Around the Corner. I'll keep checking here, in case it shows up again. I happened to see the last part of You've got mail a week or so ago. Hadn't watched it in many years.

Thanks for doing this thread.

Thanks for that link, Kat. I watched Holiday Affair last night and I see it will be on again on the 15th. I've seen it a couple of times and still enjoy it.

Oh, watched Shop Around the Corner yesterday, was surprised it was on so early, glad it will be on again. Also Holiday Affair, in addition to Christmas Town. LOL.....yes, when snowed in watched way more TV than Usual.

By the way,....In the Good Old Summertime is another remake of Shop Around the Corner.....Judy Garland & Van Johnson. The leather shop becomes a music store, naturally, as Judy has to sing!

Last edited:
Jen Lilley (Jeannie T) also has a movie on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries this year. It's called Angel Falls: A Novel Holiday and it airs Dec 15.

Trevor Donovan (Jeremy) was in one called Nostalgic Christmas.

It's A Wonderful Life is also on the new Disney+ app.

If you don't have all 3 of the Hallmark channels, they also have a streaming service called Hallmark Movies Now which has a ton of Christmas movies on it. Only $5.99 a month but I believe it's US only. It should also work easily on a computer as do all the other services.

On Direct TV ION is 305. On Dish TV it is 250. On the 15th, time will be 6 p.m. Central. Don't know about other dates.......My TV Guide says the 21st will be 8 p.m. Central.

Back