Coming in 2017 -

This Nicole thing, for the love of God, can't these writers let her be happy?? Murder, really?? Come on.

Nicole AGAIN getting attempted murder? What is this like the 7th or 8th time now Days? Geez, we need to get that a woman a "get out of jail" free card for Christmas.

And Prague and Stefano do not mix at all. I was thinking Stefano's body is in some dark eerie mausoleum in southern Italy near like the Vatican or something lol!
Or in that castle he and Hope were in and she got bitten by that spider. Oh and I can't think of his name, but the guy that was like a butler there, he had a very bad limp.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they really felt they needed to bring Stefano back, Neil Diamond could pull it off.

Attachments

• serveimage-1.jpeg
    serveimage-1.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Just read an interview with "Carrie", who will be returning with Austin on Jan. 11. No, baby will not be seen, though she says it was a boy. Just 6 or 7 episodes. Something to the effect that Carrie has to rescue Anna, who is out to "get" Stefano for what he did to her and Tony. (Is that vague enough? LOL That is all that got said)

Interesting comment was that Austin Peck is the best kisser of the Days' men. That she had scenes with Rafe, who "had to film 6 shows in one day". (so that explains all the obvious editing that gets done, and why scenes just don't seem to flow together at times)

She also said this was first time Carrie & Austin were in Salem without Sami, said she would love to return again, thinks Carrie & Austin both have "Mother" issues, being both grew up without their bio moms.

Maybe, just maybe, Stefano is with EJ. The whole Kristen with EJ in the morgue never was resolved. And we never saw Kristen's dead carcass. Dr. Somebody or other Mad Scientist could probably make a new person with their parts.

I have nothing to add to Nicole being charged with attempted murder.

Guessing Chloe will have some sort of amnesia and not remember the in vitro. More DNA fiascoes.

I receive constant messages about my email and credit lists that have been compromised. You would think every time University Hospital has a DNA leak/change, they would up their fire walls and security.

How do every day, non-medical personnel know what to do to change a DNA test? I have beyond a college degree and would have no clue. They are always hurrying to do it before getting caught. Done, done and more done!

How are they going pull off the Stefano thing, when Joe Mascolo (Stefano) is deceased?

I like the name Holly and I wish they would get her identity out in the open.

As for Carrie and Austin :sick:

Back