SPOILER !! Date announced for spoiler event

If only! Tho one wonders how he would have managed the switch, since Stefan's heart was removed, and immediately transplanted into Julie. However, Rolf WAS wandering around that hospital, where security is definitely lacking.

Shah has been dead for quite a while. At least in real time he's been dead a while. Rolf may be good but how could he keep that heart alive? I guess it's time to suspend reality again. Rolf has a magic serum for everything.

Seriously, how much of this nonsense do TPTB expect us to swallow? I hope the time jump gives us some explanations that make sense. I also hope that Princess Gina loses that accent. I couldn't stand that accent. Maybe Rolf has a serum for that!

Just three more weeks until the big event! Don't read any further if you want to be spoiler free!!

73349367_1558033221005613_3410629535434014720_o.jpg

"Days" fans now just have 3 more weeks, and 15 episodes, until the historic one-year time jump happens! Here's another storyline teaser to keep you wondering what's coming after the time jump. Expect to see at least two of those pictured above to be in prison.

LOL, Jason47, was just about to post that.......I have read that 2 characters were to be in prison, along with several scenarios about them, but they are not pictured.......so...........hmmmmm. I really would like to see Rolf & Kristen there, but doubt it, so maybe Eve, another choice of mine. However, will it instead be innocents who look to be guilty?

That's true. No picture of Will or Ben

LOL, Jason47, was just about to post that.......I have read that 2 characters were to be in prison, along with several scenarios about them, but they are not pictured.......so...........hmmmmm.

None of my teasers will confirm or deny any of those rumors, if you haven't guessed already from the first two teasers I've posted. I thought that was the best course of action to take, so as not to highlight any of those rumors.

But, people are already twisting my words on Twitter and elsewhere, saying I've confirmed so-and-so WON'T be in prison, which is specifically what I did NOT do!!

And I put no validation in anything I read, unless it is YOUR post. Or printed in SOD. LOL (It is a shame when someone "speculates" a scenario, and suddenly it is being treated as FACT, when it is not. There are sites that do that all the time! )

Maybe Gabi will blackmail Lani into saying she killed Stefan on purpose. Maybe Hope as Princess Gina kills someone or they find out she killed Stefano. Or since Jordan has been deemed sane, she might end up in prison so Rafe can keep the baby who probably somehow will be his. At least half of them are criminals. Take your pick. Any one of us could probably come up with a story line. They should have a contest for fans to do that. LOL!:clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Big event teaser ahead:

74494386_1561431433999125_6390444275934429184_o.jpg

There's only 14 episodes left until the one-year time jump on "Days of Our Lives", which coincides with the show's 54th anniversary on Friday, November 8. Here's the next teaser to build more anticipation as for what's in store: At least one of the characters in this photo will not survive the time jump. Who do you think will die during the year that is skipped over? And, as a helpful reminder, even if you keep track of who is taping episodes on social media, perhaps the actor(s) have just been taping newly-created flashbacks of the skipped year, so don't use social media sightings to rule anyone out!

Ooohhh, There are a couple I hope to no longer see in Salem, but someone dies? Hmmm.
Kristen, Eve, Haley....cannot take a guess. Cannot be Stefan, he is already "dead".......and no pic up there. Ha.

Back