Days 2nd digital series (contains spoilers)

Awww, Jason, I purposely did not state that, about Philip...........but, inasmuch as they have recasted those characters, whose original actors are unable to appear.....and did not mention him.......logical guess. If it is him, wonder what they had to do/offer to get him to finally agree......he has been so adamant about not returning.

And while I have liked Farah Fath's portrayal of Mimi in the past, I was not all that happy with her return recently. Probably was the storyline, which seemed rather awkward. Well, I don't have a smart phone or whatever it is one needs to see the episodes when first released, but hopefully, they will be available to the have nots, like me, later on.

Jan Spears is back?? Guess she finally came out of her coma.
@Just Samantha I wondered the same thing and Mike and I were talking about how she will probably just make some mention of it, like, "Well, after I woke up from my coma and did my time in prison, I decided to pick myself up and start fresh in (insert name of city/town/village here)". Then we laughed at how long it took Jan and Nicole to drop the toaster into Victor's bath tub. I swear it took like two weeks. LOL!

Back