Days 2nd digital series (contains spoilers)

Well this was unexpected! I'm SO excited and I hope this means Belle and Shawn will head to Salem after the series, similar to Chad and Abigail.

Funny that they filmed everything in a week but makes sense. Some of these folks no longer act so it was probably easy for them to schedule a week.

My question is are tiic (the idiots in charge) going to take this off of the internet after we start watching it like they did the last digital series?

And yes after this debaclery they are definitely idiots in my book.

I don't know if they will put on their YouTube site this time.

You can watch the digital show on iTunes. I have a PC and downloaded that on
my computer. Now I just have to find it there. I'll let everyone know how
to watch if I can.

Well, being that I know how the theater/acting show goes on, I'm always willing to give any recast a chance. That said, I'm a little said Farah Fath isn't able to portray Mimi, as I am one of the many that love her. But, best wishes wherever she is. I wish this recast the best of luck to fill her shoes.

Honestly, I don't remember the character of "Kevin Lambert", so I don't mind that recast at all. It'll be a new character in my little world. Haha. Also, Jan Spears, well, I kind of laughed when I saw she'll be returning. I can only imagine what kind of criminal behavior they have planned for her.

Just curious. Philip is a "fan favorite", but sometimes Sami is also considered a "fan favorite". Any chance Alison Sweeney (Sami) agreed to be part of this? I know many can't stand the character, but I love the actress and I don't mind when I get to see Sami.

Ah, ok, I guess that makes sense.

On another note, random as it is, I saw the last picture that said Class of 2002 Reunion. Haha, I'm a 2002 graduate myself and I've always viewed this group of characters as, well, not my age. Weird. I guess they are my age then.

Back