Days 2nd digital series (contains spoilers)

Yes yes yes!!!!!!! Just reminds us that in all honesty it doesn't matter if an actor says they are never coming back, retired, or whatever, things can change.

Yes, Patrika Darbo will be appearing in the Last Blast digital app episodes......
https://www.soapoperadigest.com/con...bo-to-appear-in-dool-apps-last-blast-reunion/

-NFBpLfi

So evidently, 1st episode aired today, with a big thumbs up from those who were able to see it. Hoping NBC will be posting it on their site, or it gets on YouTube or something. ????

If they do, it will be a week from today.

I watched it. I wouldn't give it a thumbs down, but I did find the new Mimi over the top. I didn't watch Days when Chloe's parents were on, but I felt Craig was over the top also. Mimi said baby Emily is 2.5 yrs old. Um, what?? Philip, well, yum!

Emily being two and half years old isn't too far off base. She was nearly a year old when Bonnie brought her to Salem as "Baby Bonnie". Mimi and Emily's last appearance in Salem was 11/6/2018. Add a year to that, and she'd be about two years old. So it seems she's been SORAS'd by six months.

So it is app-only now, we don't get to view on YouTube? I looked everywhere. I can get the app but I find it a menace to watch anything on a phone screen unless I am forced with long bus trips. I am sure someone out there has to upload it elsewhere.

We will know this week if it's on the Days YouTube. With the last series, it was put on Days YouTube
a week after the it was on app.

Last edited:
Which means this Thursday or Friday.........12/6

So it is app-only now, we don't get to view on YouTube? I looked everywhere. I can get the app but I find it a menace to watch anything on a phone screen unless I am forced with long bus trips. I am sure someone out there has to upload it elsewhere.
NBC's keeping a strong lock on it. I despise phone-watching, but downloaded it to support the show and be counted for once. I've long supported the idea of web series for Days and other soaps and I'm glad they're finally doing what other shows did a decade ago.

Katmouse usually has the scoop on when it's on the official NBC channel for YouTube, where it will usually remain for a while.

The actress playing Mimi is Australian so props to her for tackling this with an American accent. If you watch the behind the scenes interviews on the app, you can hear her actual voice.

I enjoyed the Chad and Abby in Paris series and am sure I'll enjoy this too. I just hope it's a stepping stone for Belle, Shawn, Claire, Philip, Chloe (and family) to return to Salem permanently.

Last edited:
Well, I get video,..........just no sound. This happens with some iPhone videos...weird.

Back