Days 2nd digital series (contains spoilers)

Just Samantha I am going to message you a question.

You know, this could have been a lot of fun if it was set up as a dream/nightmare/imagination/movie pitch via a framing device.

There's a big difference between watching something you think is real & finding out it's a dream and watching a fantasy you know someone's imagining. Especially when they're going so hard core.

And I thought Days itself is bad, but it has nothing on this series. What a pile of stinking horse manure. The series reminds me of that grotesquely violent and poorly plotted Halloween episode of Days, only worse because there isn't even any tension due to the breakneck speed.

The next to last episode showed that Jan Spears was writing a story on her laptop. She drugged Shawn-D and tied him up (in a warehouse). She revealed to him that she dropped off a cake at the place where the Last Blast crew were meeting. The cake has a bomb in it.

She goes to the restaurant, but says she can't stay for cake. No one really cares if she leaves. Then she tells them the cake has a bomb and she had the trigger. Somehow she gets a knife and points it around at various people. Jason gets there late, which causes her to turn and look at him, giving Philip the opportunity to overpower her.

Somehow Belle figures out where Shawn-D is and goes to him. Before untying him, she says he looks kind of sexy all tied up and would like to do other things to him. She turns off the light and they get busy. Jan is taken away and the remaining Last Blast crew talk about how they're now safe and reminisce about the past. Kevin makes a beer run, and Philip and Chloe make plans to go out the following night.

Lame. I'd have rather seen Jan writing the story as therapy, and eventually having a meaningful apology tour replete with flashbacks.

I guess Ron Carlivati (head writer) only likes psychotic women.

Back