Days 2nd digital series (contains spoilers)

Episode 3 ended with Kevin getting knifed by an unseen culprit. I was hoping for something more original than another lame serial-killing plot. Since they're running with it (and no way is Chloe, who is found stabbed in Episode 4, dead forever - whether a dream, eventual DiMera poke, or other plot-based resurrection), I'm out.

I really hope this is someone's nightmare. Ron knows how much fans want Philip back and want Chloe as part of that.
No mention of whatever went on in Paris, so perhaps not. The app is supposed to be separate.......and remember not all viewers can see that app, so would be at a loss if they tried to incorporate events in NY back to Salem.

In addition to what Jason mentioned, I believe we may see a Paris character again in the near future. I think what throws people off is that Belle and Shawn are clearly in NY yet the air show says they are in Hong Kong. Meanwhile, they said they were staying in Salem to be near Claire. The reasoning behind this is the air show was written months before the digital series. Not a good excuse for inconsistency but it does make sense.

For those who don't get the app..

Days-of-Our-Lives-Last-Blast-1.jpg

I haven't watched these but how can they have something that major happening without it being addressed in the show? Hopefully it is a dream.

Honestly, I thought that the app was to be separate from the current 1 hr. show, nothing to do with it. Currently, on the show, Belle & Shawn are in Hong Kong, yet on this app, story are in NY. Now Chloe is supposed to be there, yes, with her parents....& in the app, the other H.S. members evidently fly in for the reunion.

So after episode 5, we see Belle and Philip have sex and after Shawn catches them, he runs to Mimi and they presumably have sex. And then Mimi is found dead by Belle.

The story is being told very fast, has no tension, feeling/emotion. This is such poor quality writing. If you are going to write a digital series, put some heart into it. These scenes are just for shock value and is so disrespectful to the writers of years past on Days who wrote good stories.

I hope this story is a dream or nightmare of one of the characters. It definitely feels strange and off. Belle and Philip hardly showed any emotion or shock at the death of Chloe. And they had so sex so fast afterwards it was unbelievable.

Anyone else get frustrated that the writers get a green light from nbc or Sony or Corday to put out this low level story telling? Are all high quality writers avoiding daytime soaps now because of low pay?

This has to be some sort of dream/nightmare/fantasy of someone. Maybe one of the Last Blast crew is writing a story. Or maybe a reunion is actually planned and one of them is sitting there imagining some crazy scenario before they all meet.

It started out so good. It's really bugging me how the writers are pretending that Belle and Philip didn't hit the sheets, heck Belle even proposed to Philip, just a few years ago when John-Paul Lavoisier was playing Philip.

Last edited:
I just read a recap of the last episode. Jason, Philip and Belle were all murdered. Shawn-D found Philip and Jason dead, then raced to the hotel and found Belle stabbed to death, too. He had flashbacks of happier times, then Jan Spears came out of the bathroom and told him she killed them all and now it's just the two of them.

There is no way this is real. It has to either be Jan's imagination while she's still in a coma, or someone daydreaming, or writing a story or something.

Back