Days 2nd digital series (contains spoilers)

Hmmm, when you click on them, people are moving and talking.........b ut I guess if intended to just be a pic, .......

Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip) is probably young enough to almost be my son but he is like a fine wine! His acting is still totally on point, hard to believe that he hasn't acted in years. Episode two was amazing, I think.

Episode 2 wasn't that bad. But would it kill Shawn & Belle to talk about their 20-something, institutionalised daughter? Or is that a faux pas at a 10-year HS reunion?

I also hadn't realised how "California" young Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip) sounded. I stopped watching when they aged Belle so I only saw bits-n-pieces of the Ghoul Girl/Lockhart stuff.

I am surprised they didn't change the "Class of" year considering with the arrival of Claire, SORASing Claire, and the timeline. Class of 2002 would put Shawn and Belle at 35 and for Claire to be 20 Shawn and Belle would have to be 15-year-old parents. I graduated in 2004 myself, so I found that interesting, and I think Claire not being mentioned might have to do with that reason of the timeline.

So I gave in obviously and downloaded the app. I will say I see exactly what everyone says about Mimi being way over the top. All the soap opera dramatics were played as soon as Mimi walked in. But I will say good recast as she does resemble the original Mimi in the face a bit.

Kevin was also recast too no? I remember the original Kevin was taller and had more muscle mass. (He was supposed to be the geek who ended up having a hot body right?) I think Mimi and Kevin hooked up before if I am correct.

Oh, my, Jason, I don't have it, but have been able to see it, and have enjoyed it......much more than the Paris thing. (unable to download app, no device)

There's no reason whatsoever that Ken Corday would announce something via the app in the comments section.

I was also shocked at the ending to the 3rd episode but as much as I love the series, I was wondering how they were going to make it more actionable. I guess this is how lol.

Just watched the fourth episode. Not giving anything away but are we to assume events that occur in this mini series will be reality on the regular show?

As real as anything that happens on Days, I would imagine. (In other words - they'll accept them until it's inconvenient for the story, then expect us to forget what we watched.)

No mention of whatever went on in Paris, so perhaps not. The app is supposed to be separate.......and remember not all viewers can see that app, so would be at a loss if they tried to incorporate events in NY back to Salem.

So what happened in the Last Blast episode that people seem to be shocked about?

Back