Days 50th Video Montages (begin 8/31)

Oh, wow..........I really miss Shane & Kim! I loved seeing Maggie & Mickey scene, that was the only one that happened when I wasn't watching.....besides the carnival kiss between Bo & Hope. Great video.

That 2nd video was great. Don Craig even made an appearance LOL! The bracelet John gave to Marlena is prominent (favorite days gift of all time) . Zack's ornament yay! Christmas in Salem has always been a favorite - and this video touched on many of the great moments.

Well now, how very interesting. 3 different clips of Bo & Hope, maybe 4. One of John & Marlena, one of Andre' dying in the quicksand...well, supposedly.

And none of Steve, or Sami/Lucas, or Roman. Whoever did these must have loved water, and I did enjoy seeing Mrs. H again.
But these show how very active the adventures on Days used to be, and while I realize there are no funds for these kind of location adventures, it sure was nice to see.
Thanks Kat, for finding this...I was wondering where this week's was.

Well now, how very interesting. 3 different clips of Bo & Hope, maybe 4. One of John & Marlena, one of Andre' dying in the quicksand...well, supposedly.
And none of Steve, or Sami/Lucas, or Roman. Whoever did these must have loved water, and I did enjoy seeing Mrs. H again.

I'm with you, where is the Cruise of Deception, Chichen Itza, Eric and Nicole on the beach, the location weddings, etc. Whomever is putting these together is either really lazy about looking for clips or doesn't know the show history. Every one of these has been heavily weighted towards Bo and Hope too. With the exception of the Christmas video, these have been a disappointment so far in terms of variety.

Last edited:
One of the biggest umbrella adventures was when a large group went to Ireland, and on the way back, somehow crash landed in the jungles of Greenland. LOL

Back