Days 50th Video Montages (begin 8/31)

Every one of these montages has had at least 1 clip with Sami in it too. And to your point Sparkster, they always include Marlena and/or Kristen.

Surely the show has clips pre-1990 that they can use as well.:rolleyes:

LOL, remember when Stefano had some chip implanted in Vivian's tooth, and he controlled it with some remote thing, and had her doing all sorts of things very suddenly? And when Steve was in the mental hospital, and was organizing the patients? And certainly Jack has done a lot of crazy stunts besides falling in that cake. And who can forget Nancy Wesley, (someone spiked her drink) doing that crazy latin dance with Brandon, lolol......after first seductively asking Abe if that was a gun in his pocket, or was he just happy to see her?

WHO is doing these montages, I wonder?

Calliope throwing a wedding for her dog, Martha. The ladies book club with the pot-laced doughnuts. Heck, the crazy dancing lady in Horton Town Square. So many scenes to pick from and that's what they ended up with??

I agree that this was the best of the video montages shown. What I really liked about this one is that there were many different couples in this montage, not just John/Marlena and Bo/Hope but others as well. I especially loved that Eugene and Calliope's wedding was showcased with all of the different supercouples. And Sami's wedding shown was one of the ones with Lucas! I am so glad it was that one and not one with EJ (even if he showed up at the end).

Thanks for posting Sparkster. So far, no YouTube version.

I think this is the last one.

Back