Days backstage internal investigation/Updated 8/4

The hard thing to understand is why there was no human resources dept. for the cast/crew, NONE....

If a cast member wanted to complain about something.......the person they had to see......was exec producer Albert Alaar!!!! Corday just did not want to tend to ANYTHING on the show, and thus Alaar had all the power, every bit of it. And he used it.

Thanks for all the info Jason47. I will send an email tonight.

I saw some talk on twitter about whether people should cancel Peacock until this is over. I kind of think doing that hurts the show more than helps it. But I am seeing tweets from people saying they have done it.

I do think people should stop supporting Soap Opera Digest. There are major mainstream publications covering this story religiously and absolute crickets from Soap Opera Digest. It is outrageous. More and more soap publications are speaking up now and they are still radio silent, probably thinking they will get some kind of Exclusive from Ken Corday once this is all over. Editor Stephanie Sloane should be ashamed.

NBC/Peacock and Corday Productions, it's been 9 days since your internal investigation of Albert Alarr's horrific behavior was made public. Your silence is deafening. A majority of the current cast has signed a petition to have him fired. you weren't even able to produce any episodes this week. Please stop waiting and announce his termination.

9c12e0aabb67cfbb7e5a3c681689acf332728fc2.jpg

Meanwhile, "Days" fans, keep your support for the cast & crew going and keep calling and emailing the following, asking for the immediate termination of Albert Alarr:

CORDAY PRODUCTIONS:
Phone: 818-295-2821. Call and share your concerns with Mr. Corday's staff. Please remember to be respectful when you call and speak to the office staff and ask for Albert Alarr to be fired.

NBC/PEACOCK DAYS HOTLINE:
Phone: 818-840-2069. Call and share your concerns and leave a recorded message. Please remember to be respectful and leave a short message asking for Albert Alarr to be fired.

DAYS PEACOCK CONTACTS:
Joey Levine, Vice President, Peacock
Phone: 310-422-3753; Email: joey.levine@nbcuni.com
Cassidy Irish, Coordinator, Peacock
Phone: 310-429-6086, Email: Cassidy.Irish@nbcuni.com

SAG-AFTRA, A reminder that Days of Our Lives cast members are members of your union. President Fran Drescher, please make sure you get someone in touch with Corday Productions about the internal investigation of Albert Alarr. The cast of Days has signed a petition and wants him fired. You have an entire page on your website about your harassment initiative. Your union members deserve to work at a job free of harassment

9a0c8f0e0b575dd9f0843a07e8ebadacf6fb9e04.jpg

farah_galfond (Mimi) response to Ari Zuker (Nicole) above post.

Aw thank you for thanking me. You’re very welcome. I have nothing to lose by supporting old friends. It felt right to publicly validate what you all have endured for so long. I experienced a small sliver of it and can’t imagine what the larger doses might have been like. The articles were so disheartening and when you asked for people’s thoughts I knew I had some. I believe change is coming and it could be a beautiful new era for some of my most favorite people I’ve ever known. Proud of you, Ari. Immensely.

Back