Days backstage internal investigation/Updated 8/4

We have no idea. But usually the parents are right there on the set with the kids, in addition to mandatory state appointed individuals who are there to oversee the children. Not saying it can't happen (and has happened to child actors on sets over the years), but they're a little more insulated from this behavior than the adults.

I think Fran Drescher has a soft spot in her heart for soap operas. She had several former soap stars as guests on The Nanny back in the day. She was one of the creators and executive producers of the show.

Her main co-star was Charles Shaughnessy (Shane) and I believe they are still close. The actress who played Maggie was the younger sister of Heather Tom who is a popular soap actress.

I do hope everyone here is calling.....at least once. "This is John Doe (or Jane Do) ...use your own name.... I am a fan/avid viewer/longtime fan...........whatever you want.......and am worried/concerned/appalled..... about the treatment of cast and crew of Days of Our Lives by Alarr. It is heartbreaking to learn how long it has been going on. Past time for the right thing to be done, and fire the man. We all can use our own words......but make it short, stay calm, and thank whoever answers the phone. God Bless you all.

Back