Days moving to Peacock Sept 12 pt 2

And in my opinion, Ken set up the entire "celebration" in order to INFORM the cast of the decision to go streaming....already a done deal for him. I really don't see a lot of enthusiasm among them all, weak clapping perhaps. But Ken was prepared......o.k. now, let's celebrate. All those bottles, the way they are set up.....what did everyone get one to take home?

yes, summaries will still be posted here. I'll be doing another poll soon to see who will be able to do one.

I've been waiting to find out when the shows will be dropped on Peacock.

I'm unsure what kind of spoilers we'll get since Days won't be on the network now.

I won't be getting the show either, so we will be relying on those that do.

That article was from Aug. 11th and might have been basing their thought on the time from the Beyond Salem episodes. There has been no official comments from Peacock, Days, or NBC yet.....which is rather surprising.

In his interview, Corday said they have filmed episodes into February, so......have they filmed them for streaming? Or were they filmed same way as always?

Here's an article that says Days will be shown at 6 AM Eastern time starting Sept 12

Thanks, Kat. This seems to be the ONLY good thing about the move but meaningless to those who can't stream. It is similar to when new movies come out which are being shown exclusively in theatres. So unless you are willing to shell out $20 (not sure the price, haven't been in years) plus the cost of transportation to get to a theatre, you can't see the movie until it is available elsewhere. I can see new releases On Demand for $19.99, but I never do. I wait until they are free. I still maintain that ALL shows should be available to stream AND air on TV, therefore increasing the audience. Duh.

I was thinking I could pay only $1.99 month but you can't talk or chat with a live person and I cannot figure it out unless they will reduce my fee in September automatically, but I really doubt it!

In his interview, Corday said they have filmed episodes into February, so......have they filmed them for streaming? Or were they filmed same way as always?
My guess would be they were going along at their ridiculous pace as usual, then they got the memo from NBC about being booted over to Peacock and were caught totally flatfooted by the news.

Back