Days moving to Peacock Sept 12 pt 2

As noted elsewhere, there are those who already stream, those who will sign up as they already have ability to stream, tho haven't done it yet........and those who don't have ability to stream, cannot afford it, or just won't for whatever reason. I don't think they will be getting the response they hoped for. Perhaps instead of relying on the public to pay for their expenses, too bad the suits don't take a bit of paycut, like 1 of 2%. LOL As if that would ever happen!

While this is nicely done, they are trying to convince us of how great it will be. Yes, a few advantages, as I have stated before (watch anytime, less commercials, no interruptions or pre-emptions), but there are the negatives (not available to those who can't stream, and for those who can stream, might have to watch on small screen; the cost, the general idea that we can't watch it on a network anymore). Time will tell.

I wonder if I cancel my subscription now (good til Sept 7th) if I then sign up on Sept 8th if I can get the special $1.99 month? I guess it wouldn't hurt to try but I don't want to lose the service since it's my main option of watching anything.
There is no phone number to call and talk to anyone or email address to send an email! Great customer service!

My son did that for another service. They raised their rates, so he cancelled, then joined on getting the "special" rate for new subscribers. LOL
Just cancel on the 7th, go for new subscriber on the 8th. Can't hurt.......(if it was me, I'd use a different e-mail)

They should have started these ads in August.
Could it be that they were so blindsided by NBC's move, that it took them a while to gather these together? Maybe they were on a break when this was announced.

I do think that the Cordays' spawn of the devil (Ken Corday) was surprised when he did his interview, and his idea of Doug and Julie doing a video was a spur of the moment type of thing, and that they then scrambled to get these together.

It took NBC until yesterday to announce on air too. I put all of this at the feet of NBC. I don't blame Ken, or anyone else but NBC for how this is playing out.

They lost me pretty quickly.
View attachment 7449
Yep we were married 8/1/65. I think it had only been on a few weeks. Not sure the first air date. But watched ever since.

Some of you are saying it's going to get "steamer". I am assuming you mean "steamier". :) I have been thinking lately that the show is getting raunchier. I guess I'm a prude because I think it's too raunchy now. I DON'T LIKE IT GETTING WORSE!!!

I don't know that anyone will agree with me about this but, I don't know if I want to pay 19.99 (ONE YEAR ONLY) to see more sex scenes. It seems that's all they have any more. If it's not more, well, I won't say!

I just had a thought. Maybe it's being moved to Peacock because it is TOO raunchy for regular TV!

As you can tell, this comments were written at different times. I just now finished ready all this thread.

It does seem Days viewers are all of different opinions, (probably drives them nuts there), as I have seen a post praising the scene of a Days male, shirtless, with shorts which should have been at the waist, instead being just above the groin area. At times, it seems some male is NOT wearing a jock strap. So am only guessing that someone on the show figures if the females can wear low, lower, lowest cut tops, skimpy bras, etc. the males have equal rights. LOL

Back