Days new digital series

Those folks with the mobile devices already have access to the show, plus that app.....Seems those who view the show only on regular TV are going to eventually be out in the cold.............

I read article again and it will be on the NBC website a week after everyone else sees it.

I think Carrie broke up with Austin because in the digital series he looks different again :)

Yeah, not a day later, but a whole week later. !! Sigghhhh.

So if they do/say things in the digital series, wonder if it will be referenced on the show? If we don't watch the digital series, will we miss notable scenes/info?

Hmmm. Seems more shows are doing this these days. So if Days follows suit, then yes, there will be *some* notable scenes/info on the digital series that will eventually intertwine with stuff on the regular show. Those that watch the digital will know and understand right off the bat, the rest of us will "oh gotcha" our way through those scenes...haha. I rarely watch the digital shows.

The Walking Dead does this. They have a digital series that airs and at some point in the tv show, it merges. Only takes me a second to figure out what's going on and "catch up". So I have hope Days will be just as easy. They make it so it really isn't a big deal if you don't want to watch the digital series. Just those that do, get that extra background info.

No worries, it will be fine, I'm sure. interesting though, that Days is going to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it will be posted elsewhere for people who don't have access to the app.
While I have a smart phone and could down load the app, I prefer to not use precious data minutes on something trivial as Days.

I read article again and it will be on the NBC website a week after everyone else sees it.

I wonder just how many "everyone elses" there are in the Days world???

Personally I'd prefer them to put the money they are investing in this into the show, and yes, I understand that this is the way to bring in the young viewers. But I have no faith in Days powers that be to pull this off successfully. I fear both the app and the show will suffer.

I watched, and I'm a little annoyed, but I'm withholding judgment. My hope is that I see some new sets. Maybe we can start giving people their own houses again?

I watched it. I second Tina's "a little annoyed". Looks like round, what 3?4? of Abby and Chad problems.

Back