Days of Lives - Fri., Sept. 22, 2017

It would be great if Brady still has the house. The next door neighbor (can't recall her name) may have a blond friend, who prefers scowlers. :)

Read an article in Sunday paper about how 62 bishops sent a protest letter to the Pope, who had made a speech, apparently, advocating love, speaking of same sex, singles who live together without the benefit of marriage, etc. Evidently these bishops (all in europe) felt the Pope was ignoring tenets of the Catholic religion. Neither the Pope's speech or the letter of the Bishops was quoted, so......take the info for what it is worth. Personally I like to read and judge for myself.

A few years back, Africa-based Episcopalian bishops severely condemned some American decisions. I think that some of them left the church.

I was amazed to read that African churches send missionaries to the US. On the other hand, I guess that the news was not that surprising.

As churches become more liberalized, some people leave them to seek the more conservative denominations. When it comes to religion, in particular, many folks are comforted by rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back