Days of Our Lives - Fri. Aug. 20, 2010

Thanks for the write up. Was out hitting balls and did not get to see the show. so glad that Rafe has the info that he needs. Looking forward to Fridays show to see if he stops the wedding in time. So glad that Allie is on.

Stephanie has gone over the deep end.

I simply find it hard to believe that Sami would get married without Sydney present.

Sami's dress looks lovely, and elsewhere on this site, there is a pic of her in it.

ok...maybe I am doing something wrong. I searched the gallery and could not find pic of Sami in her dress. Where do I find it? :confused:

Jammers it is in the Crystal Ball Thread the Week of Aug 23. I think it is around entry #110 of the thread

Thanks so much for the preview! Can't wait to see all this coming to a head. Eager to see more of Rafe and Nicole.

Sami had said earlier that she could carry Sydney at the wedding. Maybe Rafe will be able to get to the wedding with Nicole's cd and there would be too much confusion for Sydney to be there.

Thank you, Barb, for the write-up.

who cares what she wears- she shouldn't be marrying him anyway! (Just my opinion)

So true! And she's only doing it because she's mad at Rafe.

Oh dang! I really like Rafe and Nicole together. Sami does NOT deserve Rafe and she will bring him nothing but grief if they get together. I would love to see Rafe and Nicole slooooowwwlly build a really solid relationship.

I don't want any decent guy with that snake Nicole. I want Sami and Rafe together.

Hurray! The Sydnapping Story is FINALLY almost over!

But the problem is still that Sami doesn't know yet. Hurry up, Rafe or she will be married to EJ the slime bucket from hell before you can stop it. I want to see Sami with Rafe and not EJ! EJ deserves Nicole but we know that's a dead issue and maybe now the powers that be will put him with Stephanie and Nathan will stop drinking the Salem Stupid Juice long enough to see through the witch. I can't stand Stephanie either but there are quite a few people in Salem I can't stand anymore.

There aren't many good people IN Salem anymore to root for. I'd say half the town is tainted. Not like the old days when we had a lot of Hortons who were decent, honest people and the Bradys were all honest, decent people (though most of them still are - though Bo went selfish and then came back two days ago so he's in my good graces again - lol. Him being there for Hope made all the difference to me.

How about the whole Philip-Chloe-Daniel baby mess be found out - that Philip IS the father because I already sense he is and have for awhile now. Then Chloe can just take off for parts unknown broken hearted - Daniel can be a free agent again - Stephanie can 'discover' EJ and then who CARES about either of them (I'm dreaming now) - Nathan can be back with Melanie and that would be that. Philip also deserves no one. I like Mel.

Ok, wait a minute....Daniel has been told that Carly is taking Chloe to the spa for a girls morning out of pampering...now we know that's not true but he doesn't....so he all at once gets the day off so he can spend the whole day with Chloe, so she cancels her morning out with Carly...??? Does anyone else see this as a problem...??? Is the man a control freak or what...???? I've never liked that guy......

Ok, wait a minute....Daniel has been told that Carly is taking Chloe to the spa for a girls morning out of pampering...now we know that's not true but he doesn't....so he all at once gets the day off so he can spend the whole day with Chloe, so she cancels her morning out with Carly...??? Does anyone else see this as a problem...??? Is the man a control freak or what...???? I've never liked that guy......

Yeah I was thinking the same thing... let her go enjoy her spa day on her birthday and THEN you can have her. Sheesh!

Melanie is starting to be a control freak too with Philip making him cancel their plans they made in advance to spend the day in Chicago just because Daniel wants them to come over to celebrate Chloe's birthday with them. If I were Philip I would have stood my ground with Melanie and told her we going to Chicago since we already made the plans to spend the day together and need to get away. Chloe would understand if they couldn't make it to her party since she wanted to spend the day alone with Daniel anyways after her morning appt with Carly. I am starting to hate it that whenever Daniel wants something Melanie and Chloe have to drop whatever they are doing and go running to him. Melanie should be hanging out with her husband trying to make him happy and noticing something is going on with him instead of running every time Daniel needs something.

Thanks for the play-by-play, Barb!

Ugh, Daniel kisses like a paid Gigolo. It makes me sick to watch him. Kimberly used to kiss like that. I guess Sami's panting is nearing that level too. The kissing director needs to get a grip.

Rafe is the biggest sap ever.

In the midst of my fast-forwarding the wedding scenes, I saw a little blond girl walking into the mansion with Will. Who the heck was that? :wink:

Has anyone else noticed the number of times Melanie has refered to Philip's wealth? She did it again yesterday when Chloe was thanking them for her birthday gift, Mel said Philip helped pick out the dress by paying for it (or something along that order). She really seems to be caught up in the fact Philip is Mr. Money Bags. That could just be her being nieve.

I thought, since Chloe was thanking Melanie (knowing she had shopped for and bought it) that Mel was making sure Chloe understood it was from them both, and Phil did his part.....paid for it. Just was joking around. Anyway, that was my take.

I thought, since Chloe was thanking Melanie (knowing she had shopped for and bought it) that Mel was making sure Chloe understood it was from them both, and Phil did his part.....paid for it. Just was joking around. Anyway, that was my take.

That's my take also, but she has made reference to Philip's wealth several times as if that's all he is about.

Back