Days of Our Lives - Fri. Jan. 24, 2014

Check out this nonsense from Sami & EJ fan!

@Jamey_Giddens: If NBC was smart they would spin Sami & EJ off the primetime. They attempted to mimic #Revenge with #Deception. Do it with a hit couple!
@Jamey_Giddens: Sami escapes Salem for Los Angeles, where she's to head up a big Pharma's new cosmetics firm. EJ follows, desperate to get her back.

:OT: I've commented about and posted comments here too from twitter that I've found interesting, but I don't include the person's twitter name. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think we should bring attention directly to posters since their comments weren't posted here in the first place.

Jamey Giddens works for the soap site Daytime Confidential so he may be an EJ/Sami fan or he may be just doing his job and bringing publicity to a hot button topic right now (which is right now a spoiler).

The fallout for Abby and EJ with the reapperance of Nick is now Abby will think EJ has been telling her the truth all along. She's going to believe he wasn't using her, that he couldn't stop himself from wanting her, and that there really is a connection between them.

Conspiring to hide a crime, attempted murder of EJ & arguing with Arianna about the recording Arianna got of Sami admitting to shooting EJ, then Arianna leaving, eventually running out in the road to get hit by a car & die. Sarcastically I say, nah, Rafe played no part in Arianna being frazzled over the whole thing. Rafe, Sami, EJ, Will & that flunkie who was driving all played parts in her death.
Yet you are perfectly fine with Sami being with her rapist, or EJ being with a woman who tried to kill him? And EJ covering up Sami's crimes? Your argument is invalid.

Since we're still not 100% sure it's Nick in the flesh, I will state that, if it is Nick, here is how I think he will get revenge onl Gabi: Since Valentine's Day is coming up, he will tie Gabi to a chair and make her look at him kneeling on a bed with that heart pillow for 24 hours. :rotfl:

Daysd, I was answering a question, not arguing. You know its just a show to me & I dont take this show serious. Thanks for the low blow, bud by calling my opinion invalid.

Also agree, Nick's appearance might be someone's daydream, I bet it's him though, he has amnesia and doesn't remember anything.

That would keep Kate, Sami, and everyone else on the edge of their seats for when he DOES finally remember what happened.

When Jennifer said how Maggie and Brady were coming down with a cold and wouldn't make it, I thought was interesting. Don't really see why Brady would be there anyway, not close with Will or Gabi.

This thread is about Friday's show, not the past. I am surprised anyone would bring up something that happened so long ago in a thread about what happened on Friday 1/24, which was plenty.

On Friday's show Rafe & Gabi shared a moment talking about their sister, who died from the reasons I mentioned in an answer to a question directed at me, which happened to be in the past & included all the people I mentioned. Originally it pertained to Fridays show. The past was to answer a post.

I had so many things I wanted to say, and then that blasted pillow had to rear its head...

I literally laughed out loud at EJ when Sami and Kate were telling him to try to shut Abigail up. The delivery and facial expressions were perfect. For me, probably the highlight of the episode, besides that super curious baby. That little girl just appears to listen so intently to everything, she steals every scene she's in.

Now Nick... I'm dying to see what's next, what he's going to say to Hope, Julie and Abigail regarding his whereabouts and lack of communication. I don't see him coming out and telling all, but the fact that he chose Ari's christening to resurface leads me to believe he has a plan... And that it's got nothing to do with a gift for the baby.

Lastly, Julie. I used to enjoy her, but seems like she used to have just a little more tact. Hope trying to shush her and becoming exasperated was a little funny. Had it not been for that, though, I'd have probably been hoping for someone to smack her.

I loved Kate and Sami's scenes after she called Jordan bossy and Kate said something like "you know sometimes I like you. So disconcerting". :rotfl: I like these two being on the same side.

Oh and Missharley, I am so with you on Julie. Stick a sock in it lady. Especially the catty comment about Eric. Low class.

Back