Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jan. 24, 2020

Thanks, Poirot.

A sad, sad night in Salem. Tissue time for sure.

The Salem doctors are like the Salem PD. The doctor gave Brady the wrong baby
and if it was Dr Raynor, how come she didn't notice? Maybe she
needs glasses.

I'm glad Sarah wondered something was different about the baby.

Nice touch when we saw Jack he was turning over the hourglass in Jennifer's room.

Did Rafe just take Will's word that he caused the accident and not bother to
investigate it? Probably.

Will should have known better and not text Sami on Mother's Day. He should have
called her instead.

At the end, it was sort of funny when Ciara told Will know you know everything that
happened when Adrienne died. I don't think so. Victor wouldn't have told her about
the baby switch.

The last two episodes were hard to watch but done really well. Victor got three birds with one stone, also getting Kristen out. So is this setting up a possible exit for John Aniston (Victor). Will he go to jail, or will we have a murder mystery? So many suspects with Sami at the top of the list. Don't you want to see her rip into hi like she did with Stefano?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jgk
I think Kate said that Sami was back for Will's trial. I doubt they will show flashbacks of the trial, but apparently there was one.
Yes, Kate said Sami and Lucas were home for Adrienne's funeral and Will's trial. I was being sarcastic in my post about how Will was convicted.
So is this setting up a possible exit for John Aniston (Victor)
John Aniston (Victor) has said he has no current plans to retire.

I have read that John Aniston (Victor) has a lot of pain with his back, but he has said he doesn't plan on leaving. We do see him sitting in most of his scenes, which is undoubtedly done to accommodate his problems.

I'm guessing the doctor was paid off by Victor to go along with the baby switch, then left town.

Also glad they told us what happened to Anna and Tony.

Most of the country had Days pre-empted though, for the hearings. Where I live, it's being shown at 3am. Hope it doesn't affect the ratings.

NikkiFan, I remember Kate mentioning the trial. If Will said he was guilty, what was the trial for? Maybe vehicular manslaughter as opposed to murder. Maybe it was just a sentencing hearing. Gah! So many things just don't make sense! I find that I'm not missing it because of the impeachment trial. That's sad.

Oh for crying out loud. Chloe had a worse fall than Haley and was fine with just a bump on the head and a few days in the hospital bed with cute pajamas on. Chloe fell down an elevator shaft, and Haley just down some measly stairs. I'm sure there are scenarios where this is plausible, but it just seems so lame and inconsistent to me.

Back