Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jan. 9, 2015

He wants Paul, and he's using his hotel position to stay close to him. No big whoop.

Possibly. But if he were actively stalking Paul, wouldn't he know whether he was actually there in his room or not? He clearly thought that Paul was out when he let Sonny in. I think Derrick might be up to something else, but we'll see...

Heck, he is a bellboy. He can be 2 floors up carrying luggage for a new checkin, while Paul is leaving. The fact is, Sonny had knocked and knocked with no reply. Both Sonny & Derrick thought, therefore that Paul had gone out. And Derrick knocked before he entered, and there stood Paul. So why did Paul not say....just a minute.....I'll be right there. Something like that. That door had a peephole, Paul never looked to see if the person knocking earlier was still there, etc. etc.

Possibly. But if he were actively stalking Paul, wouldn't he know whether he was actually there in his room or not? He clearly thought that Paul was out when he let Sonny in. I think Derrick might be up to something else, but we'll see...

I agree with you. Let's not forget that Derrick also let Nicole into Serena's room so his lurking is not exclusive to Paul's room.

I just cannot get into this Daniel/Nicole thing. I agree with TheWriter as well. Why is his past with Jennifer not brought up or the fact that he may not be over her? This whole thing is just so strange. Nicole is coming off as needy and desperate and constantly having to apologize for being herself and then Daniel just doesn't seem into it at all. The past two days just left me feeling gross. I wanted to give them a chance but apparently it's not meant to be. I don't see this lasting long at all. Soon enough Nicole will be knee deep in this Serena crap and Daniel will drop her like yesterday's trash because he will assume she's still obsessed with Eric. I know some people called this "romance" between them but it came across as desperation from Nicole and Daniel basically just using her for sex.

I must say I'm slowly coming around to feeling some sympathy for Theresa. As much as I hate Melanie, I liked their scenes together and wouldn't mind a frenemy approach to their relationship. I think perhaps Melanie will realize Theresa wasn't lying about thinking she was pregnant.

Will is a DOG. I am interested to see his initial interaction with Sonny after cheating on him. I'm sure once this whole mess comes out Will will somehow blame Sonny for having an emotional affair with Paul and that it was all Sonny's fault because he didn't tell Will about his past with Paul. Let's see, where have we seen this before? Oh, right, when Sami cheated on Rafe with EJ but it was Rafe's fault because of his feelings for and a couple kisses with Carrie. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing, Sparkster. This Will storyline s just a cheap rip-off of the Sami/Carrie/Austin/Rafe thing. And I have a feeling that this Nicole-Daniel thing will be almost like a "pay-back" for Nicole. She'll end up breaking DANIEL's heart this time, because she wants Eric. Last time, Daniel broke hers by choosing Jennifer. But hey, the upside is the probability that Daniel will end up bedding Serena out of grief!:rolleyes::sarcasm:

And Jason, I totally agree about Will showering. Dumb mistake, and in that cold, I doubt his hair would really dry off quickly enough.

Was it necessary for Brady to follow Theresa after she walked away just so he could heap more abuse on her? I know she's done terrible things and should be behind bars but having someone in her face attacking her when she hasn't done anything at the time to warrant it is just overkill.

I know, right! He keeps telling Theresa to stay away from him, yet he constantly follows her around to bully her. It's childish and pathetic, and the fact of the matter is that he can't take responsibility for his actions. What Theresa did was wrong, but at the end of the day, Brady chose to get drunk, high, and sleep with her.

I'm glad you can find unscented items, OC.

Sometimes I wonder about women who use too much fragrance.
Did they skip taking a shower or bath :)

Back