Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jul. 24, 2020

Thanks, Jason.

John brought a change of clothes for Doc, but she didn't change her clothes.

It was interesting to see Ciara carry Ben's shoe the whole time.

I wondered if Claire fixed up the Ben/Ciara's room not Ben.

Will told Allie that Sami probably went "all Sami" when she talked to Rafe. Someone
else mentioned about Sami "going all Sami"

I enjoyed Allie with Lucas and Rafe too.

Barbara S. I'm glad you found the show. You should be able to watch the other episodes you missed.

Oh, absolutely! Tis amazing, tho, that she was able to pull this off.....so methinks, not working alone.

Finally got to see Fri. episode today. Too sad that Sami is being written as this thunderstorm, complete with howling winds, lightning and all the rest. I like Ali Sweeney, the actress, but Sami, the character has devolved into an unlikable, lousy mother, friend, etc. And it is overkill. She rants at her pregnant daughter, who lays in a hospital bed, narrowly escaping injury in an explosion. Yep, all about Sami, isn't. Am glad her Dad got the chance to show and tell her how he felt, how glad she was o,.k., how all he wanted was a hug, and a promise to never keep him out of the loop again. (Yes, I love Lucas!)

I thought Ciara's lashing out at Claire was so well done by the actress, tho undeserved by Claire.

That shoe of Ben's.......the actress wanted to do that, Ciara holding on to the only thing of Ben's as she searches for answers.

I have to say as an adopted kid I'm a bit annoyed at them bringing Sami back just to be ridiculous about this story. They could have done some good story telling about why Allie might not want it to be her brother. Sami acts like this kid is a hand me down.

I thought Ciara's lashing out at Claire was so well done by the actress, tho undeserved by Claire.
Well stated. I think it's over-the-top from a writing perspective, but they really scored with this actress.

They are always bad on soaps, and this writer especially, when it comes to adoption stories.

Back