Days of Our Lives - Fri., June 16, 2017

Thanks, Poirot.

I keep wondering how night time in Salem happens the same time as
night time on the island.

I'm glad Abigail decided against the quickie divorce.

Great seeing Brady at the K mansion. I guess he had one of those Salem's
quickie recoveries to be able to leave the hospital already.

We heard Thomas and Holly both cry, but didn't see them.

The Salem PD must have an odd vacation policy. Abigail was planning
to be gone a few days to get the divorce. I don't think she's worked
at the Salem PD a month yet.

Hopefully, someone saw the flare when Chad shot it off.

Thanks for the summary, Poirot. I am deeply grateful I don't have to see this dud of an episode, and also grateful that work today was at a time when I was unable to watch.

Well score one for the writers for not killing Deimos and giving his heart to Brady, which many suspected based on spoilers.

Let's see if the cable man can bring back my Days. It's funny - I'm not loving the show now, but I don't like that I can't watch it, either. Talk about a paradox LOL.

I have also read the supposed "fact" that Brady would get the murdered Deimos's heart, but there again, speculation turned into "fact". Tis a shame when that happens, as it then spreads all over, it is "definitely" going to happen, and all it was ..just someone's "guess" as to how something would be resolved.

I found it hard to believe since Deimos was not due to end his stay in Salem for some time. As it was, Brady recovering as he did......yep, soapy to the nth degree.

These could also be story tweaks.

It seems like we are getting pre-Aiden Hope again where she just pops up in random scenes with no direction. I loved the Claire stuff this week but it was also out of left field.

I did like Abby and Jennifer and Abby showing some spark. Love Jennifer's jumpsuit her hair not so much.

When Jennifer said Abby, JJ and Thomas were the most important people to her, all I wanted to hear was a similar line from Hope saying Shawn, Ciara and Claire were most important to her.

I keep wondering how night time in Salem happens the same time as night time on the island.

The Salem PD must have an odd vacation policy. Abigail was planning
to be gone a few days to get the divorce. I don't think she's worked at the Salem PD a month yet.
Kat, I like how you always come up with interesting observations. Good attention to details.

Why is Myron closing all his pages so quickly? Because some woman is being a crazy stalker looking over his shoulder! Hope is annoying me!

Abby, yes your mother is asking if you have forgotten that Chad is missing because you are wanting to divorce him when he is missing. Glad she changed her mind about that. But she needs to find out Dario is lying to her.

Chad and Gabi. Ick Ick Ick. They are not a great love affair. I don't like them together and ew, they finally did it. Or at least are heading that way. Yuck.

Chloe needs to give Holly to Nicole. I was on vacation so didn't see the shows but didn't she testify on Nicole's behalf? I thought she was then planning to give her Holly. Why did these writers have to just torture Nicole. Is her being a mother such a bad thing. She was great with Sydney. It's getting old. Give her Holly!!!

Nicole, now I have never had anyone I loved killed by a drunk driver so maybe you never do forgive them but her being so hateful to Eric is hard to watch. It's a soap. A lot of things are forgiven.

Myron needs to start doing his computer work in a private place that has a lock on the door. Somewhere that will keep snoopy Hope from peeping over his shoulder. She is channeling Canadian Hillary. :rolleyes:

Abby seems to have gotten a little of her intellect back. :rolleyes:

During Eric/Jen's TBD "dinner," he held something back from her, saying that she didn't need to know about it "right now!" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have no words for Chad/Gabi's public sex preparations. :sick: :sick: :sick:

Back