Days of Our Lives - Fri., June 22, 2018

Lani and Eli are heartbreaking. She does need to see the baby. To say goodbye.

Can Gabi have one moment of happiness? No she has to hear her daughter say I hate you! Ari was so excited about her mom coming home, I don't see her turning a dime and hating her now!! Poor Gabi.

Kate and Chad - I was shocked when she confessed but can't believe her manipulations worked on him. Good lord he is barely a DiMera. Blood only. I hope he's just playing Kate. I would certainly think this would give him pause for trusting and dealing with Kate!!

Chad is a moron and I hope Abby is furious with him for taking the ring. Considering Andre was her best friend, she probably won't be but I can dream.

I have no words for Kate

Why is Maggie involved with Gabi's homecoming instead of Rafe, Will, Marlena, Roman, Lucas, literally any one else who is actually related to Ari!

Lots of folks running large conglomerates out of hotel rooms and living rooms

Headwriter said the actress got a movie, so he had to keep Gabi in jail for longer than he planned. As to the revenge thing......soap drama!!!

I am a bit behind, but I have two thoughts about this show:

I am beginning to wonder if there will be another murder mystery, with StefanO being the victim. Maybe not. But with so many people really angry with him and saying that he will pay for what he did, it just seems that the formula is materializing.

That said, I know that there is currently a need for a villain, especially if something ends up happening to StefanO. Please please PLEASE don't let Chad go to the dark side. I love that he is passionate and that his anger gets the best of him from time to time, but to me, that's part of what makes him so likable. He makes mistakes, but is a genuinely good guy. And he isn't one to betray his best friend. So, I hope that Chad is either playing Kate, or he's making a mistake and realizes it quickly. I hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back