Days of Our Lives - Fri., May. 18, 2018

I like that Victor is still smart enough to instantly wonder just how Theresa knew about Brady & Eve...Xander certainly did not know........tho Xander knows Chloe is now with Mateo. Shame on Theresa for not saying so right away.

Speaking of Jeannie T, I'm already over her based on the simple fact that she didn't mention Chloe at all.
Hear, hear. Her redemption is over in my opinion. She might not have had a choice in leaving Chloe behind, but she had a choice here. I'm hoping (like I know Heather is, too) that this leads to Brady realising Chloe is his actual true love, and that neither of the Donovan sisters is/was.
It was almost like they were trying to get you to feel sympathy for him.
Week 20 has been all about getting us to feel sorry for this sleazy robbing rapist. I think Ron Carlivati thinks he's still writing for General Hospital.

I'm going to give Theresa the benefit of the doubt, maybe she got caught up with seeing her son. But if she doesn't mention it soon then I agree with everyone.

Now I see why they had those scenes with Steve and Stefan in the hospital now that Steve will need Stefan for the bionic eye.

Theresa definitely had the chance to mention Chloe when she was explaining to Victor how Xander rescued her. 5 seconds to say I wanted to bring Chloe back, too, but Xander said .............

She didn't because she promised Xander she would get Victor to accept him back in the family. Vic would be against doing so if he learned Theresa was replaced by Chloe for Mateo, Xander knew, and no one said anything.

However.....am guessing someone says something eventually.

Theresa might figure that Victor would probably not care about Chloe being stuck back in Mexico with Mateo, as Victor has made it very clear in the past that he does not like Chloe at all. Hopefully she tells Brady, or finds Lucas and mentions it to him.

Oh, would you not love for the Salem P.D. to use that as the excuse to nail Stefan? However, am guessing it is already verified in writing that Stefan is granted immunity. Boo, hiss. LOL
This immunity thing almost had me tossing things at the TV screen. Anywhere but Salem there should be no immunity. It was literally extorted by an alter, and if memory serves was it granted by the wrong person -- Hope. Valid immunity can only be granted by the district attorney's office. And if a judge learned the circumstances under which it was granted, he/she would turn six shades of green and declare it to be invalid.

Thanks for the summary!

I didn't like the Abby/StefanNo scenes at all. It was almost like they were trying to get you to feel sympathy for him.
Sympathy, yea right! There is no way to redeem StefanNo in my eyes. I just want him GONE. I like a GOOD villain story, but this isn't that. When rape comes into the picture and is "washed over" the story stinks, to me! Ron: come on, you're better at this than this!!!!:whack:

Speaking of Jeannie T, I'm already over her based on the simple fact that she didn't mention Chloe at all.
I've never liked this character. Never bought her "make-over" and am not glad to see her again. I hope Brady sees through her and chooses anyone but her!!

This immunity thing almost had me tossing things at the TV screen. Anywhere but Salem there should be no immunity. It was literally extorted by an alter, and if memory serves was it granted by the wrong person -- Hope. Valid immunity can only be granted by the district attorney's office. And if a judge learned the circumstances under which it was granted, he/she would turn six shades of green and declare it to be invalid.
I so agree!!! There is no legal way Gabby could negotiate any type of immunity. She doesn't exist! She is not a real whole person!

Back