Days of Our Lives - Fri. May 28, 2010

Hasn't it been discussed that "Nighttime Hope", remember what happens to "Daytime Hope" but not vice-versa? If this is the case and the box is empty (speculation), then perhaps "Nighttime Hope" moved them because she knows Ciara found them??

I love the EJ & Ari stuff, and i think he's being genuine w/ her, the question is how long will it last?

I just don't want Maggie to be the one to be sorry. Crazy Viv just might shift her focus off Chloe to Maggie. Now that would not be nice.

Hasn't it been discussed that "Nighttime Hope", remember what happens to "Daytime Hope" but not vice-versa? If this is the case and the box is empty (speculation), then perhaps "Nighttime Hope" moved them because she knows Ciara found them??

This is what I think also....Night time Hope removed them for sure.

Well, if the wallets are there, they'll think someone is trying to set HOPE up. And Arianna did have access to the kmansion. Go figure.

Hip Hip Hurray! FINALLY BO AND HOPE SEE THE BOX

It's about time Hope and Bo saw the box (or more importantly BO did). I wonder if he will take the evidence to the cop shop?! I hope he does. It's the right thing to do. Hope's fingerprints will be all over everything in there. Bye bye Hope if Bo does the right thing! I hope the writers don't have him protecting her.

I would LOVE to see Maggie and Victor together. I don't know how that will happen with Vivian MARRIED to Victor since she is such a budinsky and such a witch. She would poison Maggie or bury her alive before she let Victor free. Victor should poison Vivian or have her taken out. Let's get rid of the trash. Enough of her!

I hate Nicole now too even more than before.

Can't stand Stephanie either.

There aren't many good people left in Salem that either drink Salem Stupid Juice on a regular basis and become stupid and totally foolish or they don't stand up for what's right and therefore become one of the bad guys.

I've watched Days since 1969 and back then there were a lot more good people to cheer for. What has become of this show anyway?!

I will keep watching for the few good people like Maggie who I adore, Brady (most of the time); Melanie; Rafe; Caroline; Arianna and at times Victor but for the most part most of these characters now make me sick.

And worse, I might have been able to tell when I saw Monday's show tomorrow, except, since the show was pre-empted nationally today, that means this show will be seen Monday......and we all have to wait to find out. :(

See the Front page...Jason's announcement

Thanks for this writeup, Barb. I'm so glad things are getting more interesting. I'm with others in believing there is almost no chance at all that the wallets will be found in that box.

I have to go read what Jason posted. More than half of today's (Thursday's) show was aired in my area today.

Thanks for this writeup, Barb. I'm so glad things are getting more interesting. I'm with others in believing there is almost no chance at all that the wallets will be found in that box.

I have to go read what Jason posted. More than half of today's (Thursday's) show was aired in my area today.

oh that's just weird OC. (about the partial showing)

I really hope the wallets are found in the box.

Totally Agree

It's settled I have officially fallen inlove with victor and maggie. I so want them as a couple. and of course cant wait to see my phelanie scenes.

awesome writeup

I do totally agree.....Victor & Maggie would be bangin together....
And & love phelanie.
So would it be Mictor or Vaggie???LOL

Horrors! Did you mean "hangin'" together or "bangin'" together??? Quite different, you know? lol

I've seen this eppy and Justin is so nosy. He comes in with Ciara and stays and listens in to Bo and Hope's conversation.
He should have left it was none of his business.
Why are the writers making Justin so nosey?
Then Hope tries to throw Justin in Bo's face.
It was lame and petty what Hope did using Justin in the middle of her fight or arguement with Bo.
She is using Justin like she used Patrick to make Bo jealous.
Anyway as for the box well I think it's probably empty too. It's too predictable and boring.
I wish they would just find the wallets. It would be the most action Days has had all May.
Hope's pushing Bo further away everytime she drags Justin into their mess and into their arguments.
Like Carly Justin will get hurt. And he only has himself to blame.

Was anyone as excited as I that Nathan and Stephanie are talking about leaving????
How can EJ get involved in Ariana's case when he was a mugging victim himself. Conflict of interest.

Bandit, I'll be excited when they actually do leave.

Didn't Daniel tell Chloe that he had set a date for their wedding with Father Matt and everything is all arranged? Then on Friday's show when he announces the wedding and Brady asks about a date, Daniel is vague, says something like he doesn't know, just as soon as possible. How stupidly lame is it to re-announce that you're going to get married as soon as possible without knowing a date. I mean, what's the point (other than drama)?

I think he said he talked to Father Matt and they could move the date up. I don't remember that he said there was an actual date......but then........??????

Back