Days of Our Lives - Fri., Nov. 13, 2015

Prior to Steve arriving in Salem, someone was chase him personally. As he said, he managed to take care of that one. But he did not know there was a second one. He thought it safe, went to Salem, got followed.....and now, they/he/she is toying with Steve, showing him how easy it would be to take out his family. As Steve said, "sending him a message".

Let's hear it for the US Postal Service!

Even though the USA has
Salem, Alabama
Salem, Arkansas
Salem, Connecticut
Salem, Florida
Salem, Georgia
Salem, Idaho
Salem, Illinois
Salem, Indiana
Salem, Iowa
Salem, Kentucky
Salem, Maryland
Salem, Massachusetts
Salem, Michigan
Salem, Missouri
Salem, Nebraska
Salem, New Hampshire
Salem, New Jersey
Salem, New Mexico
Salem, New York
Salem, North Carolina
Salem, Ohio
Salem, Oklahoma
Salem, Oregon
Salem, Pennsylvania
Salem, South Carolina
Salem, South Dakota
Salem, Texas
Salem, Utah
Salem, Virginia
Salem, West Virginia
Salem, Wisconsin,
the good ol' USPS delivered that letter to Hope without even having the state in the address!

Last edited:
Does anyone on soaps take the time to legally change their name?
Melanie didn't. Names change with the wind/writers, it seems. (Just ask Jennifer or Abigail Horton.) In fact I can only recall two actual name changes: Parker's (twice) and Ben's. Everyone else is just re-named at the convenience of DA PLOT.

When we got married we had the option to change our names immediately, but since we lived in a different State (which at the time wouldn't recognise our marriage), we didn't.

KathyLu - too, too funny!! :clap:

Not everyone, male or female, changes their name when they marry. Some couples hyphenate, or keep their birth names. Some people who aren't in a "couple" change their names for other reasons: professional, a whim, identity, safety. The gender of the couples, by the way, doesn't matter.

What does this have to do with whether Hope took the time to legally change her name on her wedding night? Based on history of the show, Hope has changed her name in the past so it's plausible she would have changed it again had Aiden not turned dark.

Let's hear it for the US Postal Service!

Even though the USA has
Salem, Alabama
Salem, Arkansas
Salem, Connecticut
Salem, Florida
Salem, Georgia
Salem, Idaho
Salem, Illinois
Salem, Indiana
Salem, Iowa
Salem, Kentucky
Salem, Maryland
Salem, Massachusetts
Salem, Michigan
Salem, Missouri
Salem, Nebraska
Salem, New Hampshire
Salem, New Jersey
Salem, New MexicoS
alem, New York
Salem, North Carolina
Salem, Ohio
Salem, Oklahoma
Salem, Oregon
Salem, Pennsylvania
Salem, South Carolina
Salem, South Dakota
Salem, Texas
Salem, Utah
Salem, Virginia
Salem, West Virginia
Salem, Wisconsin,
the good ol' USPS delivered that letter to Hope without even having the state in the address!

This may sound dumb by what we can at least go by is the state of Salem the most close to Chicago lol.

How, because of one piece of mail?

No. It's because that's how Hope has always been written and viewed as. Why else is there outrage when she turns to other men?

It had to be addressed to Mrs. Bo Brady so it would add to her guilt. :rotfl:

Liberating herself from Bo's shadow, what's there to feel guilty about that?

Last edited:
Good show today! There was plenty of foreshadowing that something is wrong with Bo, and I'd bet you he already knows it. He never seems to be concerned about the things that happen to him (dizziness and passing out, etc), and always brushes them off with something "more important."

Just makes me think he already knows. And that will also bring some conflict and emotions between Bo and Hope - Kayla told Bo that him focusing on the fact that he always loved Hope and tried all this time to get back to her made Hope feel more guilty. He's going to feel like he has to tone down his feelings for her benefit, and if there actually is something dead wrong with Bo and he lets Hope know about it, she's going to have to push aside all that has happened for his benefit. Could be interesting. I'm sure whatever happens will be done well, as has been the case lately.

Speaking of done well: all the scenes surrounding Hope and Chase have been really good. I appreciate that Chase felt angry, and I understood Ciara's feelings. I'm glad that they didn't really last more than one episode, and that they seem to all want to help each other through it with no ulterior motives (as Chase erroneously thought). I hope that lasts. I'm sure there will be bumps and bruises along the way, but I like the way this has played out so far.

The support of Hope's family and friends has been good, too. And the acting, particularly by Hope, has been outstanding.

I also have enjoyed the relationship between Chad and Rafe, and hope they can figure things out soon enough! Ben needs to be caught, and Abby needs help!

I will say, like some of you have said before, that IF this goes with Bo the way it's looking, I'm going to be very disappointed. What a crappy way to bring Bo back, but even more so, what a crappy way to end Aiden's character JUST TO BRING BO BACK FOR A MINUTE. Who would have thought?? What I wouldn't give for another DiMera evil twin right about now! Seems that would be the only way to get Aiden back! Of course, the relationship between Hope and Aiden may never be the same, but I suppose I am that desperate! Well, we'll see how it plays out, but I'm afraid I won't like it.

Back