Days of Our Lives - Fri. Nov. 20, 2009

I have a feeling that Stefano isnt really there and come monday it will all have been a dream sequence.

Stephanie...I swear I am going to smack her but on the other hand Melanie is the one kissing Philip.

I can't believe no one told Brady about the truth on Nicole. Oh, that poor man!

Nicole mentions the cops have her passport.......but that would not stop her from going to NY or CA, or making herself disappear Deep in the Heart of you know where!

However, pardon me for wondering when Nicole had her bail hearing and why bail was granted for someone the prosecution has every reason to believe is a flight risk, since she's tried to run with Sydney before.

As usual, things work differently in Salem. The cop that originally locked her in a cell, told her that so far there was only one charge, and that her legal aid attorney got her bail, but that she better hurry up and raise it before the authorities piled on more charges. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the great write up as usual Barb!
Ditto... ditto!
Not sure how I feel about the Vivian return. I was all excited because I loved her and Ivan but not sure so far.
It seems like she has changed a lot since she went away. I didn't like her before, but I like her even less now.

First Philip, the knight on the white stead, where's my barf bag?

EJ and his father, choke him EJ, choke him EJ!

And Gabi did you not think Rafe would know! They don't call home, huh! they're so naughty....

Brady the dupe...

Hey Barb...

Did it say Gabi can't stay with Arianna and she can't stay with Rafe or Sami & the kids... or did it make it seems like Rafe will be staying with Sami & the kids...

Thanks, kitkat. I was wondering when Rafe moved back in with Sami. I guess John's money will have to stretch a little further if Rafe is back. Goodness forbid he gets a job. :)

Bored

I am so bored with Hope and Bo and Justin. Ugh. AND Nathan, Melanie and Steph and Philip. Steph is a pain in my and you know where. :)
I love EJ and Sami together. They are a perfect match. Carly can have Rafe as she saved his life and he will be so grateful. There is a lot of good in EJ and Sami brings it out in him. They are meant to be together. EJ and Sami are such good actor's as well as Nicole.
Can Brady be as dumb as they make him look? Maybe the drugs did something to his brain.
I also think that Carly is staying in Salem to find her son. Isn't that with Lawrence said when he died. You will never find him. I may be wrong. Does anyone remember? Ok my computer is down so using my daughter's at the moment.
Thanks Barb.

As for Brady, can't wait to see him realize what he's done and how many people he's helped Nicole hurt (inadvertently). I also can't wait to see him and Sami when she realizes he's the one to get Nicole out of jail. That is going to be some good stuff.

And, what is Brady's on again, off again girlfriend, Ari, going to say when she finds out that he bailed Nicole out? Considering, her brother risked his life to get to the bottom of Nicole's lies to prove Sydney's actual parentage? :rant:

EJ isn't evil he's just tortured. I like the bit of baddie in him. I laugh about posters feeling that EJ being too BAD for St. Stan.:welcome:

Thanks again for the great writeup Poirot :) I love reading your summaries when I don't have time to watch the show right away.

Is it just me or does Nicole seem more loony this week? I know she's probably cracking under the pressure but instead of being just mad and upset she seems like she's going insane or something. I know a lot of people feel bad for her, but it's just not happening for me.

Off topic: I got to watch half of today's episode waiting for an appointment. It was the first time I didn't mind waiting!

looks like stefano is not strong enough or he believe he deserves EJ's rage..because it did not seem stefano is doing anything to stop his son...like kick him or try to push EJ away by pushing his face or anything

I do find that strange...does stefano believe he deserve what EJ is doing and that's why he is not stopping him???

why didn't stefano not a weakling is not defending himself????? if it was me I try to do something

looks like stefano is not strong enough or he believe he deserves EJ's rage..because it did not seem stefano is doing anything to stop his son...like kick him or try to push EJ away by pushing his face or anything

I do find that strange...does stefano believe he deserve what EJ is doing and that's why he is not stopping him???

why didn't stefano not a weakling is not defending himself????? if it was me I try to do something

Stefano probably wants to use the opportunity to fake his death and rise from the ashes again.

Poirot said:
there sits their sister, Gabriella. Seems Mom sent her to check up on Rafe & Arianna cuz they never hear from them, they haven’t called home in ages.

Whoa! Wasn't Rafe an orphan raised by Sister Agnes? Where did 'Mom' and this other sister come from? He's collecting quite a few family members for a kid raised in a convent orphanage. :confused:

No, he was NOT raised in a convent orphanage. He has never said that. What he said was he lived in the neighborhood, was out on the streets, getting in trouble, and Sister Theresa took him in hand, got him onto the straight and narrow.

No, he was NOT raised in a convent orphanage. He has never said that. What he said was he lived in the neighborhood, was out on the streets, getting in trouble, and Sister Theresa took him in hand, got him onto the straight and narrow.

No, not Sister Theresa. It was the older nun that Rafe had said straightened him out. I'm pretty sure her name was Agnes. Sami found Sister Theresa and bonded with her. When Rafe & Sami went to the church Sister Theresa was suspicious of him at first. Remember when he went after the guy in the church?

I think Poirot knows that and just made a typo. :) I do it myself quite often.

ME, TOO! I've got a pretty good memory, it just seems to get shorter everyday :idea:

I did find it - Dec 2 '08 He speaks of visiting there.

I thought Agnes raised him because I remember them speaking of how the convent used to have an orphanage. That's where I got the idea that he was one of the orphans.

I wonder how large this family will grow? (Remember when Roman was the only Brady?)

Back