Days of Our Lives - Fri., Nov. 3, 2017

I personally don't think that is really Susan.
I am definitely overanalyzing this, but Susan's use of the word "smitten" doesn't sit right with me. My speculation is that this is Kristen, and she pretended to be Susan to get Rolf to do her bidding. He did it, but figured out it wasn't Susan, and told Kristen it didn't work. MY SPECULATION ONLY.

Me too robinsnest - accidental, on purpose. Whatever. I need Sami off my screen last week.

JasonDiSpeech I am with you, buddy. I love Susan Banks but I don't see her logically ever capable enough to have Doctor Rolf do her bidding. Kristen however, Doctor Rolf would do as much for her as he would Andre. One thing John did mention was (woman's clothing of DIFFERENT sizes). Susan being able to wear the oversized late 90's dresses and Kristen, more skintight. Yeah, I'm almost convinced whether speculation or not. The demeanor to me at all didn't seem like Susan. I can see her hating Sami, but not leaving Edmund.

Oldschool, that would sure be a surprise!

When Abby first arrived to talk to Hope, Hope went on about how glad she was to see her and how they could really use her help, that she wanted her to get started on a stack of files right away. Then when Abby offered to stay as long as needed until they find a replacement, Hope said, no, the temp who'd been filling in for her had been doing an amazing job. It just made me chuckle. I think Hope was back pedaling, trying to make Abby not feel bad about leaving.

Thanks for the summary!
Kind of off that Adrienne was just bawling about her breakup with Lucas and is now ready to get back together with Justin.
There have been many "forced" relationships, AND this one goes right to the top for me. Adrienne loved Lucas and laughed lots with him - I liked that. She doesn't laugh and feel light with Justin - he IS her past!

Given Justin's propensity for cheating on Adrienne (with Anjelica and Elsa) that could very well happen.
One can only hope! My gag reflex is in a tizzy when I see Justin and Adrienne together. Don't care for either one of them any more. They can take a long walk on a short Salem pier in my opinion. Give Lucas help and a GOOD mate!

I could see Kristen wanting to kill Will to get revenge on Marlena, though.
Hear, hear. That's what makes me think it's not really Susan, but that the plot is thicker than it seems now. Kristen impersonated Susan in the past, so she would have her mannerisms down (like saying, "johnblack" and "drmarlenaevans" as if they were one word

This is my thinking as well. The 2 giveaways to me were Susan calling Marlena "Dr. Evans" and also the way she was pointing the gun at John and Marlena.

What if the resurrection stuff worked and she's calling Will, EJ.

This is my thinking too. I'm not sure to what extent this is yet but I think she's convinced Will that he is EJ and that is his bedroom we saw.

I complain about sets a lot but I have to say I'm really impressed with how they redressed the Memphis bar. It looks a combo of the Cheatin Heart and TBD. Someone put effort into that.

Justin and Adrienne: Meh but inevitable. It would be soapy if she cheated next time with Lucas.

It seems to me that Nicole and Lucas have always been the writers' whipping boys. With Nicole gone, I hope they don't give her poopie end of the stick to Lucas. They already gave him one.

Yes to this. Why do they have to treat two of my all-time favorite characters so horribly? :angry:

Who knows? But it's no different than any bar or restaurant that hangs misc. pictures or memorabilia on their walls.
The problem with a picture of Wrigley Field in a Memphis bar is that according to a graphic map once published by the Atlantic magazine, the city is full of Cardinals fans. The Cubs are the big rivals of the Cardinals and a photo of Wrigley Field in a bar frequented by its fans is as likely as a photo of Yankee Stadium at a saloon frequented by those who root for the N.Y. Mets or Boston Red Sox. If TPTB wanted to provide the viewers with bit of a Days-appropriate sports memorabilia, they should have put an image of Drake Hogestyn's (John's) Fort Lauderdale Yankees baseball card on the barroom wall. For those who are interested, the link to the card is http://www.jason47.com/jason47b/images/HogestynBaseballCard.jpg.

If TPTB wanted to provide the viewers with bit of a Days-appropriate sports memorabilia, they should have put an image of Drake Hogestyn's (John's) Fort Lauderdale Yankees baseball card on the barroom wall.
That would've been funny to see Paul or John notice the card and do a double-take.
It looks a combo of the Cheatin Heart and TBD.
It's definitely part of the old Cheatin' Heart set.

Back