Days of Our Lives - Fri., Oct. 11, 2019

Gabi: Is she bidding to become one of Salem's most perverse villains? Even true sickos like Kristen, Orpheus, and Yo-Daddy would have been wincing over her performance with the hapless Lani. The whole scene was just sick. Gabi badly needs an intervention from Mami, Rafe, and even Dario. And if she thinks that her daughter will get the perks of being a Horton, she's dreaming. After today, she's well on the way to become the town pariah and her poor little girl is in line for harassment at school. ("Go away Ari, my Mom says that your mother is a disgusting creep and that everyone hates her.")

Xander: He should have made his plea to Sarah shirtless. It would have made him much more persuasive.

Lines of the day go to Xander and Sarah.
  • Sarah: she said seeing Kristen in the K-mansion was like bumping into Hannibal Lector.
  • Xander: He called Kristen's room "the crypt on the second floor and called her a "sociopathic murderer." (Has he been taking lessons in one-liners from Victor?)

Yup DrBakerFan, other than Andre when he was taunting a motorcycle helmet-encased Tony about all the heartless murders he committed while wearing the latter's face (way back when), Gabi is the nastiest and most unhinged villain I've seen on Days (at least since Vivian buried Carly alive). Her interaction with Lani was disgustingly perverse in its utter wickedness.

Thanks for the time and energies you give to the summaries!

Wasn't Xander only in a towel when he first came into the room where Sarah was? Then he put on a shirt over some shorts. Where did the shorts come from? Maybe I'm mistaken about the towel?

Gabi: Is she bidding to become one of Salem's most perverse villains? Even true sickos like Kristen, Orpheus, and Yo-Daddy would have been wincing over her performance with the hapless Lani. The whole scene was just sick. Gabi badly needs an intervention from Mami, Rafe, and even Dario. And if she thinks that her daughter will get the perks of being a Horton, she's dreaming. After today, she's well on the way to become the town pariah and her poor little girl is in line for harassment at school. ("Go away Ari, my Mom says that your mother is a disgusting creep and that everyone hates her.")

Dr Baker Fan: I'm so glad you wrote about Gabi's reactions with Lani - I too was sickened by the whole scene. And certainly agree that when Ari learns the truth (and she will) she will be very upset - and confused. How could her Mom act like that?

Look of Love: I respectfully disagree - kissing a ring does not compare to the way Gabi treated Lani. I still think Lani was doing her job and didn't see Stefan coming in between her and Viv. I certainly understand grieving BUT I also understand civility! I don't understand the "room full of goats" saying.

Xander was not wearing a towel, bur WAS wearing the shorts...yep, under 40 in midwest currently in October...but shorts it was!
In addition to kissing the ring, EJ had to crawl across the floor to Stefano, & kissed that ring on his knees.. Homage to the Godfather Mafia boss........

Yes...gad, when Sarah came rushing in, told to scrub, they were doing a transplant, I about had a fit. That was when Kayla could have said.........Dr. Lombard is doing a transplant, stat. (Actually, they could say Dr. Kildare, and I would not care, just MENTION other docs.)

Back