Days of Our Lives - Fri., Sept. 20, 2019

I think you are talking about James Reilly, and so many think he was fabulous, but not me. Not at all. Trouble is, other writers have been influenced by his way of thinking, (some having written under him) & thus we are subjected to these back from the grave antics. Yes, I do agree that in the past, folks thought dead really were not, which is how they returned. Even currently, that was the case with Will. It could have been the case with Jack, we have yet to know what happened with him.
I nearly stopped watching when Reilly was writing, that is how awful I thought his storyline was. But, to each their own.

And here is a "Believe it or Not". Some guy (I think from Australia, and a huge fan of Friends) tweeted or posted about being shocked at learning Days of Our Lives was a real TV show, not one invented for Friends, he began watching it, and LOVES it, urging his friends to tune in. LOL

And here is a "Believe it or Not". Some guy (I think from Australia, and a huge fan of Friends) tweeted or posted about being shocked at learning Days of Our Lives was a real TV show, not one invented for Friends, he began watching it, and LOVES it, urging his friends to tune in. LOL
That is so funny!

I always thought Days should've had Matt LeBlanc (Joey on Friends) do a cameo as Dr. Ramoray. Or even a mention, something like "I had a consultation with Dr. Ramoray on Kate's test results and he agreed with me...."

Back