Days of Our Lives - Fri. Sept. 23 , 2016

Ok, I remember he was with a friend at some point but I guess I missed the rest.

I finally watched this episode. I smiled at Eve's dress. I haven't seen a dress with a zipper all the way down the back since the 1950s.

About the baby daddy test--didn't somebody have one a few years ago during pregnancy and it was a big deal, like they had to be careful not to do any harm to the baby? Have procedures improved so much that now only a simple blood sample from the mother is needed, with no invasion that might harm the baby? Or am I remembering the whole thing wrong?

OK, I'm glad the DJ Wear thing is over, because it was SO silly. But I must say, I'm annoyed that Days sometimes does things like this, where a new business or venture is opened up and has potential, but is shut down or dissolved a few weeks later. What was the point?

Sadly, the same thing happened to Black Patch.

Heck, DaysDG, it happened to gym/spa that Quin owned, and Maggie purchased (after which we never heard of that again). And Mad World. And even the club Victor bought named Edge of the Square, then sold to Belle, who is selling it again. It is called "change of writers" syndrome. Heck, Doug & Julie bought the Martin House, made a Bed & Breakfast.........gone!

OC, yes, you are correct. I thought maybe it was Abby, but it could have been when Sami was pregnant with the twins.

This was yet another example of looking at the past with rose-tinted glasses. When Gabi was rhapsodizing about high school days with Chad, she never mentioned him getting the hapless Mia pregnant. And now when Choe was recalling glory days at good-old Salem High, she never mentioned that the Philip of yesteryear had a different face and didn't have a magically regrown leg.

While they may not have mentioned Mia by name, they did say "Grace happened" when talking about how things started to change for them in high school.

Brady did seem to imply that the Kiriakis place had a generator. When he was talking with Nicole in the square, trying to persuade her to come stay at the mansion, she commented on the power being out all over town, and she rubbed her head and said she hoped the cafe had coffee. She didn't think she could get through the day without it. Brady replied, "Hey, you know where there is coffee? At the Kiriakis Mansion. Plenty of coffee there."

Back