Days of Our Lives - Friday, December 10, 2010

mkvlam

Reaction score
Website
www.tepidrentals.com
Hi all... this is my 1st time posting so I hope it's okay! The show jumped around a bit so I tried to piece it together as much as I could.
Thanks Barb for all the hard work and dedication over the years.

At the K Mansion, Victor is upset as Vivian has sent the bill of the very expensive and technologically advanced sarcophagus to him. Philip jokes and tells him that he had better pay it or else it might go to collections. Victor talks of Vivian being up to something based on her current business dealings and she’s setup an extradition exit strategy. Victor's just happy that Philip & Melanie has moved into the mansion where they are safer.

At Dan & Chloe's apartment, Dan asks Chloe if Parker is asleep. They have a nice bonding moment as both want the moment to last forever while Caroline is at the church professing her sin. Chloe and Dan talk about how happy they are. Chloe talks about her past of living in an orphanage and how much she appreciates what she has. Caroline confesses at the Church of how she changed the paternity tests so that Parker would stay out of the influence of the Kirakis family. Caroline prays to God that she hopes that no one will find out the truth.

Bo & Carly discuss the psych report and Bo believes there is something more going on at the prison as Hope wouldn't just attack prisoners. Carly offers to cancel with Dan & Chloe to be there for him but Bo doesn’t want to. Bo does note that there seems to be some sort of connection between Carly & the baby/Chloe. Bo & Carly visit Dan & Chloe & Parker. Bo tells them how lucky they are considering how Chloe didn’t think she could conceive. As the men go to the kitchen and get the drinks, Chloe thanks Carly again for keeping the secret for her but Carly tells her that secrets have a way of coming out and you don’t even see it coming. Chloe and Carly discuss how Carly must’ve missed all the times Carly didn’t have with Melanie when she was a baby. The gathering is interrupted when Bo gets a call from the station telling him that there’s a letter there for him from Hope (see below). He departs with Daniel who’s getting take-out leaving the women and baby Parker in the apartment. Chloe puts Parker down to sleep and sits down and talks to Carly about Bo & Hope. Carly talks about how hard it’s been tough to get Bo’s attention as he’s been so focused on Hope.

Over at the prison, Hope is in her cell with the Warden telling Hope that she needs to write a letter to her soon-to-be ex-husband and tell him that she has had a relapse but she is fine as she's getting treatment and in good hands. Hope protests that she didn't have a relapse but the Warden ignores her and starts to dictate the letter that Hope "supposedly" writes to Bo. Hope interrupts and tells the Warden that she won't do it which doesn't please the Warden. The Warden tells her that's one option which would mean that she'll have to find a way to keep Hope quiet for good. The Warden tells Hope that all she’s doing is trying to help her by getting her to write the letter to convince Bo to not contact her. Hope advises the Warden that she doesn’t know Bo and most of all, she has family and loved ones and if anything happened to her, Bo would never stop hunting for answers. The Warden asks Hope if she’s threatening her and Hope replies, no, she’s just telling her to think about what the fallout will be and how long does the Warden think she’ll stay in a cell like the one Hope’s in right now. The Warden tells Hope that she either has to write the letter right now or she’ll have to make other arrangements. Hope tells the Warden that it’s not going to work but then sits down and starts writing the letter that the Warden dictates. The Warden reads the letter that Hope has dictated and will courier it over to the Salem PD for Bo. Hope prays that Bo will read the letter very carefully and see what the message is. Later, Bo is at the station reading her letter and something catches his eye.

Sami is hovering outside the Dimera mansion when Rafe grabs her from behind. They banter back and forth as to why the other is there when they hear a sound and hid behind some bushes. EJ enters the garden and asks "What are you doing here? Looks like you've made another mistake." Turns out it's Kate and she's back at the mansion to pick up some paperwork. Kate wonders why EJ is out there in the garden at that hour and EJ tells Kate that he’s looking for a snake and might have found it. EJ picks up a stuffed snake and tells Kate that Sydney can’t go to sleep without it. Kate replies that she should talk to Sydney about that as she’s had a lot of experience of going to bed with snakes. Once EJ & Kate leave the garden, Rafe & Sami take the opportunity to escape.

Inside the Dimera mansion, EJ wonders if there’s a halfway house for over the hill hookers like Kate. Kate tells EJ that she always thought Sami was useless but to screw up shooting a drunk idiot at point blank range was a missed opportunity. EJ believes that it’s actually it’s a great opportunity as he now has custody of Johnny & Sydney. Kate tells him he’s more of an idiot than she thought. EJ doesn’t believe that he’s an idiot. Kate tells him that she does believe she loves his children but the vendetta he has against Sami will come back to bite him. Kate tells EJ about Curtis and how he took Billie & Austin away from her and what happened when they found out that Curtis lied to them. EJ tells Kate it won’t happen to him as she was a horrible person. Kate tells him that EJ will be spending a lot of time with Johnny & Sydney and day by day, he’ll fall deeper in love with them but when they find out the truth later on, they’ll spit in his eye and he’ll be dead to them. Then, the one thing he wanted most in life will be gone and that’s why she thinks that EJ is a complete fool. Kate tries to talk some sense into EJ by telling him how the situation he is setting himself up right now will end up producing troubled people (referring to Johnny & Sydney as adults) and preventing them from becoming strong independent adults. EJ tells Kate that she’s wrong and the children will be fine but Kate refuses to believe it and tells him that he’s wrong. Harold interrupts them and tells EJ that Johnny is upset and Mary can’t calm him down. EJ gets up to go see Johnny but Harold informs him it’s not EJ that Johnny wants to see, it’s his mother. EJ tries to calm Johnny but he doesn’t want him, he wants his mother and to have her get back in there to see him now! EJ tells Johnny that Sami’s not there and Johnny tells him that he has to see his mommy. EJ just tells him that it’s not possible and that he loves him so much, enough for both mommy & daddy. Johnny keeps asking for mommy and EJ tells him, “Sorry, this is how it’s going to be.” Johnny retorts with, “I hate you.” EJ comes downstairs to find Kate still there and wonders why she’s still there. EJ lies and tells her that Johnny never asked for his mother but Kate calls him on it and tells him that she can tell how worried he is and he should be very worried.

Rafe & Sami argue on the pier. Rafe was angry that Sami doesn’t seem to want to listen to him and it doesn’t matter what he tells her, she’ll go ahead and take matters into her own hands which will ultimately land her in jail and she won’t be able to see her kids anymore. Sami believes that by going to the mansion and sneaking in is an act based on a mother’s concern for her children. She explains how she saw Johnny and Rafe asks her if it was worth the risk which Sami believes it is. Sami confesses how worried she is about Johnny and how something like this could scar a child for life. Cue to Johnny waking up in bed yelling, “Mommy, mommy!” Rafe & Sami are seen sitting on the bench discussing EJ and how EJ’s game playing can really screw up the children’s lives. Sami tells Rafe that she has to believe that EJ is trying to be a good father or else she’ll go crazy. She also hopes that Johnny will keep her visit a secret.

At the Pub, a pretty young worker sends a drink over to Philip via the bartender. Sabrina eventually makes her way over to the table and has a drink with him. Philip tells her that he’s her boss and he’s also a happily married man. She replies that married men are her specialty. Sabrina flirts with Philip and leans in to kiss her just as Daniel walks in and witnesses it. Philip breaks it off and leaves the Pub. Later Daniel sits and watches as Sabrina flirts with the bartender. Victor walks up to Daniel and tells him that Sabrina is a secretary at Titan and she’s nothing but trouble. Victor informs Daniel that Sabrina is a nightmare for HR as she’s already broken up one marriage & she’s a real man-eater and if she wasn’t so damn good at her job, Victor would’ve fired her. Daniel inquires if Sabrina works with Philip in which Victor confirms that she reports to him directly and the both of them make quite the team. Daniel is not pleased to hear this.

Chez Rafe & Sami, Will tells Gabi that he would like her to stay. Will and Gabi discuss the kiss and they’re both happy it happened and kiss again. They are interrupted when Rafe & Sami return. Rafe asks why Gabi’s there and she tells him that she was there getting Will to help her with a school problem. Gabi departs and Rafe tells Sami that she should tell him where she was tonight. Sami tells Will to do his homework in his room. Rafe concludes that Will knew about where Sami went. Later, Will comes out to the living room to get his cell phone and texts Gabi to ask her how her studying was going in which she texts back and tells him that she got distracted. Will agrees and they both wish each other good night. As Rafe & Sami get ready for bed, they continue to discuss EJ and Rafe tells her that he won’t give up until he has something on EJ while Sami worries on how this will all affect Johnny.

Thank you for the summary! You did a great job!!!

And, welcome to the forum!

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a summary of tomorrow's show....and what a great job you did...!!!

Ooh, thanks, mkvlam, I wasn't expecting a preview tonight! I appreciate it.

I'm glad to see Kate telling EJ the facts of life. Too bad he never listens to reason.

I can't wait to see what secret message Hope gets through to Bo in her forced confession!

Oh, wow, what a nice surprise for me, too. Love that Kate tells EJ what is in store for him with his children....and also that Rafe is getting on Sami's case for her impulsiveness.

Thanks mkvlam! Great job and welcome to the board!

I can't wait to see the scenes between EJ and Kate. Lauren Koslow has been doing such a wonderful job lately. The writing has been superb for her.

Apparently they're setting up the whole Titan secretary thing. :rolleyes:

I'm really getting sick of the redundancy of Sami and Rafe's conversations/actions. Let's come up with a plan already and then execute it! Sheesh!

:welcome: Welcome to the board. What a great post for your first. Now I'll know what I've missed once I get to watch today's US show.

The radio station I listen to has a contest running where they're giving away 12 autographed guitars and today's started at 1:05, 5 min after days started. What happens is they'll call a name from the entries and that person has 100 seconds to call back. If that person doesn't, they call the next name, etc. They've call name #2, and now we're listening to Ozzy, while we wait to see if that person called in or not.

Thanks for the warm reception everyone! I can't promise that I can do it everyday as it's really based on my schedule but also when the network here posts it for me to watch too. I'll also be going on vacation in a week until the New Year... :)

I've been reading this forum site for a few years and Barb has done a great job in writing it up and I miss being able to get the days ahead so I know how you guys feel. It's like having something missing in your day. :) Glad to know that you guys are enjoying the write-up and I now have a new appreciation for how much work it takes to write and watch at the same time! Thanks Barb for all you've done!!

No worries. There's always the Today in Salem. If Barb or Sparkster can't do a the summary, I'm sure one of us back ups will (most of the time).

And I still have not seen the show. Someone came over just as it started, so could not watch. Am greatful the writeup is here.

Yes, I can pitch in most of the time. mkvlam, since you seem to get the US episode a day early, I'll keep an eye on whether you post it a day ahead. If I don't see it I can post the episode the day it airs around 2pm est. I think if several of us pitch in we can make this work! :highfive:

what the hell was philip's problem today? he let the chick kiss him and then run out of the pub like a little wimp. what the hell was that?

Well, he let the chick kiss him cause, let's see...he's a man...???
No, I think he just had to give Daniel time to see it...he clearly wasn't interested.....

Well, he let the chick kiss him cause, let's see...he's a man...???
No, I think he just had to give Daniel time to see it...he clearly wasn't interested.....
I know, but it still ****ed me off. what the hell was he running for? he should have stood up to the chick and told her where she can go. then he has the nerve to say I'll see you in the morning. hell he even responded back to the girl when she said "give her best to the missus. I dont think so.

Back