Days of Our Lives - Friday, December 10, 2010

Maybe...in the morning....he will fire her, demote her, something like that. Warn her big time. He did not respond to that kiss, and really did push her away, quickly gathering his things.
That was a public place, she embarassed him, and he IS HER BOSS. Time will tell.

Maybe...in the morning....he will fire her, demote her, something like that. Warn her big time. He did not respond to that kiss, and really did push her away, quickly gathering his things.
That was a public place, she embarassed him, and he IS HER BOSS. Time will tell.
he should have backed away from the kiss the moment her lips touched his. he may not have respoined back to the kiss, but that kiss sure did linger for a little. and the only reason he is going to fire her is because he lets daniel think she is the one he had the ONS with.

I could be wrong, but their lips didn't actually touch did they...?? And if they did it was a nanosecond brushing of them....right...?
Philip is her boss and he has to be extremely careful how he treats a woman who is known to be on the prowl and who takes pride in breaking up marriages...she could slap charges on him so fast his head would spin......personally, I wouldn't care how good she was at her job, I would find some reason to get rid of her.....very carefully though...!!

I agree. It's not as though Titan couldn't find another very competent person. She's a troublemaker and should have already been gone, but then Daniel couldn't have seen what he did. :rolleyes:

Back