Days of our Lives Friday, December 31, 2021

Why is it, that in Salem, everyone wants the man or woman who doesn't want them? They scheme and lie and kidnap and then are surprised when they get caught. Along that same line, they get over "the love of their lives" in a nano-second and move on to whoever is not available. At least Marlena and John, Steve and Kayla seem to be stable, but who knows!

Silly me, I thought the possession thing would be over by Halloween. But nope. We're past Christmas, Marlena is liberated and now Johnny is the devil . They really don't know when to stop. :rolleyes:

For me, this year has been a disappointment for Ben and Ciara. I hated the amnesia story and I'm not liking the baby storyline at all. Not sure it will get better.
I'm not sure what they're doing with Gabi and Jake .
Lucas, Sami and EJ story is stupid.

Thanks for the recap.
Happy New year everyone!! Hope you have a beautiful year. :)

Why couldn't Satan have gone into the body of one of the Smith Island raccoons? Or the Smith Island Preserve bear?? That would've been something different and unexpected. Imagine a possessed raccoon.
OMG no, JS. Let's not let the raccoon team and beloved bear be drawn into the possession nonsense. (A possessed Horton the Tiger might be a different story.) In fact, if the Devil tried to set foot on Smith Island, the mighty raccoons would put him to rout.

Johnny Demon? No thanks, The Devil wore out his welcome in Salem by possessing Marlena.

Lucas the Kidnapper is lamenting not living up the Horton name? His solution is simple and would please Kate -- change his surname back to Roberts, a name that's long been associated with backstabbing, scheming, and assorted acts of criminality.

I must admit, when Johnny indicated he wasn't feeling well, I thought perhaps Days was finally going to acknowledge the Covid pandemic. But then when he dressed up like a comic book devil, I started to wonder if Marvel comics had been in on the writing of this soap.:confused:

Honestly thought that this whole thing was not gonna be dragged out forever. Bad enough it went to Christmas, but no idea what possessed Carlivatti to extend this asinine hogwash. Oh, I think Johnny is gonna have a field day with whatever (I am meaning the actor) just a shame it has to be Satan, and not just some sort of mischief he gets into. But then Ron doesn't seem able to come up with something new on his own, just rinse & repeat the past.

Well crap. I just don't want to watch this show anymore. They have ruined Lucas, didnt get rid of Satan and I am just done

Back