Days of Our Lives - Mon., 10/23/17

I wondered too about the farm house Eric lived in.

I thought the farmhouse belonged to Marlena or was at least a family property.

The scenes with Andre and Kate were very touching and nice.

I would like to see Kate and Andre really together.

I liked that Sami cracked Rolf across the face with the gun in her hand, yet he didn't have a mark on him.

Rolf did have a cut, with blood, above his left eye. It didn't look very serious, lol.

I thought the farmhouse belonged to Marlena or was at least a family property.
He rented it when he was released from prison.
Rolf did have a cut, with blood, above his left eye. It didn't look very serious, lol.
I totally missed it on Monday, but saw it today.

A. Guy, I liked what Kate was wearing today too.

Some have commented on Kayla's dress (or whatever it was). I agree it was a bit strange.

Now I will differ on what's been said about Sami's outfit. Someone (maybe Heather) liked the design but not the color. My response was just the opposite. I like the colors but the design almost looked like a costume to me, very awkward looking. But then I'm not into fashion at all. Oh, and her outfit was mentioned as black and orange but on my screen it looks black and red.

I'm so glad Bonnie has been figured out!

I don't understand why Hope allowed Sami to dominate the scenes with Rolf while she just stood there. What in the world? And why would Hope go alone in the first place? She needs to be fired.

Sami is not bugging me too much yet but I also feel like she's not dominating episodes she is on. They are keeping her pretty isolated to the Will story.

Kayla's dress is a distraction. I can't even look at her in her scenes.

Can you imagine Tom Selleck on Blue Bloods allowing someone to take his gun, manhandle an individual, then hold that person at gunpoint to demand answers, all the while, just sort of standing there?? He'd have had Sami on the floor, in cuffs, in less time than it took for her to say "but EJ changed!"

Heather, for a while I thought that Hope and Sami were just playing "good cop, bad cop." :rolleyes: Re Sami's gun handling, it looks like she is yet another left-hander that wears their watch on the left wrist. :rolleyes:

Kayla's dress appears to be a slimming design. Wardrobe may have caught it on sale.

Back