Days of Our Lives - Mon., Aug. 5, 2013

Yes, it could be that both Marge & Bernardi were on Stefano's payroll, tho Marge may have just known her husband was on it.....and is now trying to protect his name. I don't see how she could possibly have had anything to do with his death tho, as she did not see him before or after the surgery.
But she may know that there was another hospital insider who took the razor, and also made sure Bernardi did not survive.

Did anyone else wonder what type of drug Rafe was on? He had a
silly smile when Nicole and Jen visited him today.

Why did Daniel pick the lock on the bathroom door
and not the detective :confused:

Nice to see Kayla out of the hospital.

Looks like Anne found a new best friend.

Jen told Brady to be wise with Kristen. Let's hope so.

Two funny lines today. Both of these made me laugh out loud

Marge to Sami "not every woman carries a gun in her purse."

Daniel to Kristen behind the door "I'm a doctor, I can help you"

and we all know how he helps :)

I agree about Sami's big motormouth but, as of now, there is no reason to doubt Marge since Sami thinks she killed Bernardi. Therefore, Sami wouldn't necessarily mention what Marge did or didn't do unless it comes up at a later date.

She could have gone to the restroom--or used that as an excuse to leave the room for a short time, long enough to do an evil deed. It's not likely they would mention her going to the restroom, but it isn't a stretch to think she might have done so. I'm not saying she did but I agree with KathyLu that we can't know for certain and it would be easy enough to show flashbacks of it later.

Oh boy, do I agree about Rafe needing a shave!

So Ann is going to use Theresa to needle Jennifer...wow, that's a real plot twist. Also, I am so tired of Eileen Davidson (Kristen) and her "front burner" storyline(s). Let's wrap it up already! Sorry - I'm cranky. I was nodding off during today's show, and I fell out of my recliner, into our family moat. I don't know how to swim - it was a little dicey for a minute. (See how creative I am? I should be a writer on Days! No need to make any sense at all!)

edited to add character name...please remember that not everyone knows the real names of the actors who play the various characters....JS

Back