Days of Our Lives - Mon., Aug. 5, 2013

Thanks for the summary, Poirot. I will post the clip when I get home. Anyways, I agree with most of what has been said already. So much happening, and yet, nothing really happened! I loved Nicole interacting with Rafe and Daniel. I also liked that Jennifer and Rafe were having scenes, even if it is a bit odd, since they never interact. But that is what I love about the new writers-always bringing in people to other orbits. Still, the teen scene and the Sami stuff today sounds so boring.

Nicole and Rafe continue to thrill me. Look from where these 2 have come. Rafe was Sami's protector, mainly from EJ and Nicole. Now Rafe and Nicole are protectors of each other and it just works! Nicole wasted no time telling Rafe he didn't get away from Sami soon enough. Wait, just wait, until she finds out he's with Kate.

Somehow I doubt she will judge. I think she will be grossed out a bit, but otherwise, I can see her reacting the same way as Daniel. But I wish the writers would put her with Rafe instead of having her whine about Eric for months!

Anyways, I am also looking forward to the Anne and Theresa perhaps being friends.

Yes, but Stephanie and Chelsea were not related to Max through blood, it was through Max being adopted by Shawn and Caroline.

If they made Victor the biological father of Daniel, that would make Daniel and Philip biological brothers (well, half-brothers, but still blood related), which means Melanie would have been married to, having sex with and impregnated by her biological uncle.

Back