Days of Our Lives - Mon. Dec. 23, 2013

@Mandie....Bo is the one who put Carly into the same bed he had shared with Hope, and she was right there in town, in fact, was going to come home ...but...well, it was otherwise occupied.
(yes, a huge error on the part of the writers at that time, as that was just "not Bo". )

Ej to Sami, "You'll always have me... I'll always protect you!"....Yeah like he almost protected her with a lifetime of imprisonement...My guess is Ej will do anything for Sami...EXCEPT telling her the TRUTH!
Stolen lines from Rafe. Guess we know how that ended. Jr couldn't protect himself let alone anyone else.

@Mandie....Bo is the one who put Carly into the same bed he had shared with Hope, and she was right there in town, in fact, was going to come home ...but...well, it was otherwise occupied.
(yes, a huge error on the part of the writers at that time, as that was just "not Bo". )
Wasn't Hope kissing on Justin during that time...Perhaps Bo thought his marriage was over

Thank you for the summary, Poirot. I actually got to see most of the show today.

The worst parts for me were definitely the EJ and Sami scenes. I thought they were going to grab each other, and have Anger Sex. :sick:

I almost melted when Will was holding the baby at the table in Salem Place. He had to be adlibbing when he talked to her about having fun with the cup. Also his smile "went all the up to his eyes" when he was looking at her in those scenes. The whole thing was just adorable.

I enjoyed EJ and Sami too. Funny stuff with Sonny in the closet, she
called him Sherlock Holmes. Was EJ teething? He was gnawing the tag.
Yucky germs :)

EJ said "Nick nicked the earring"

Stefano is back. He had funny lines too. The one with coal
in kid's stocking was great.

Sad day for Ciara and Hope. I was afraid Ciara would throw
the gingerbread house on the floor after she heard about Bo.

I loved the stuff with Santa and Arianna's family especially
when Santa said he they smiled at the river. Lucas was on too

Back