Days of Our Lives - Mon. Dec. 23, 2013

Sami said the NF could stand for Nathan Fillion. Do the Dimera's watch Castle lol? She mentioned again that Kate is sending occassional texts from Nick's phone to his family. Does that mean Kate will also be paying Nick's cell phone bill to keep up this lie?

I wonder where Nick's mail will be going. Is it being
forwarded somewhere?

That was an interesting line about other TV character. I love
it when TV shows talk about other ones.

my ex's uncle was called NF, just his initials. I don't remember
what his name was. That's who I think of they talk about the tag.

I never realized Kate was still texting! As EJ pointed out, it would seem very strange if Nicks body is found, and somehow he had been texting while dead. Texting while driving is bad enough. However, he is alive and kicking somewhere out in those woods! My story and I am sticking to it.

Was EJ teething? He was gnawing the tag.Yucky germs :)

I had the same thought. Ewwww ! And I've been noticing that in EJ lately (among other disturbing things) : he keeps nibbling on stuff or eating other people's food. At the hospital, while visiting Rafe (was it Rafe or Eric ? I'm not sure...), he was eating the grapes. Then, at the Pub, I think he drank someone's orange juice, and began to eat pancakes. I think it was Allie's breakfast. I guess he really is craving... some attention, let's say. Ewww, ewww, ewww.

In the last scene, Rafe looked so forlorn with his orange juice... looking at the still undecorated Christmas tree that Jordan had brought. But then thoughts of 'the kiss' brought a twinkle to his eyes and a wee smile on his face.:)

I think Jordan was sending an email to a family member - I tried to make out her name from the keys that she touched on the keyboard...but with no success. Let's hope they move more quickly on this mystery of who she really is come the New Year.

We didn't see who Jordan wrote to or what name she
used to sign it.

EJ had to blackmail his true love Sami to confess to her (their) crime by threatening to call Hope (SPD). How thoughtful and Sami didn't blink an eye.
I agree, A. Guy, they better get rid of that NF tag, their DNA is all over it now! lol

There was a scene awhile ago in the Brady Pub where Jordan was talking on her cell - saying words to the effect that she was okay and was being careful...and then Caroline came along and Jordan ended the call. I am speculating that it was a sibling of hers.

Back