Days of Our Lives - Mon. Dec. 23, 2013

@CdnSnowbird: Re "the kiss," once again, I thought I heard Rafe tell Jordan several times that he just wanted to be friends. I certainly hope he is not playing with her emotions; Jordan seems to have had enough hurt in her life. Rafe already has two women on a string.

I am so relieved we haven't seen anger sex between EJ-Sami in a while. Even a lot of their fans were tired of it. I wonder if the show stopped with that for a bit because of the anger towards it.
How could they stop it when it was filmed over 4 months ago. Our reaction to it cannot make any changes now

@CdnSnowbird: Re "the kiss," once again, I thought I heard Rafe tell Jordan several times that he just wanted to be friends. I certainly hope he is not playing with her emotions; Jordan seems to have had enough hurt in her life. Rafe already has two women on a string.
Friends first he also said he wanted to get to know her better and I think at one time he said he wanted her. He doesn't have anyone on a string. Kate broke it off and so did Sami. If they are sniffing around it is on them not him.

Perhaps the suits are aware by now that there is not overwhelming support for that couple. And/Or when they viewed the anger sex scenes themselves, they MAY have felt it all a bit much. I mean they certainly have split those two into different stories, tho of course, they end up being involved together anyway.
I have certainly been very happy that Sami is alone in bed, and I absolutely DETESTED when EJ said he was tired of being deprived of her body. Ugh. Who does he think he is. O.K. he has showed us over and over the kind of man he is. Too bad Sami doesn't see it, or hear it, or ABSORB it.

Plus, remember in one of the interviews with a cast member (I think Daytime Royalty had it), one of the case members (James Scott/EJ or Galen Gering/Rafe) said the suits were shocked and saddened that the ratings weren't as high as they'd hoped. They probably realized not many people care for EJ-Sami.

I'm a little late to the party, but I'm glad to see that others enjoyed the Sami/EJ scenes... even if you aren't fans of the couple! The back and forth... some of their lines... I literally laughed out loud when Sami said that Sonny was in the closet. The look on EJ's face was hilarious! And even the picture-taking with Santa was funny... the faces captured in the photos made me laugh - particularly of Kate! I'm glad to see that some of the writing seems to be improving - at least in the day-to-day lines. Hopefully the story arcs will improve as well. Belated Merry Christmas, everyone!

Back