Days of Our Lives - Mon. Feb. 23, 2015

Anne is just insane. How has she kept her job? Glad at least that Theresa did the right thing.

I did not see the elephant at Daniel's. Guess I shouldn't delete today's episode until I come here and read. Quite a few times I've wanted to go back then and see something I missed. Well that should make it easy for Serena to get then. Eric is just stupid if he isn't suspicious of her "I want the elephant. Ask for it back." That's just crazy talk.

I swear if JJ goes to see Eve because he feels so bad about himself I will scream. I was really hoping he was going to confess to Daniel.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who nearly fell asleep during today's episode. Thank you to those who noticed the elephant at Daniel's. That was one of my zone out moments. I certainly FF'd a great deal of this episode. I think the only bright spots were that I could actually tolerate Melanie today in her scenes with Nicole, Anne's drunken antics were hilarious, and I liked seeing Theresa come to Brady's aid knocking the drink out of his hand. Everything else was filler or extremely boring. I'm not even sure why Marlena was on today. What was the point? I wonder if Nicole is going to find some link between Mandrake and the DiMera's. Better yet, how about a link to Dr. Baker and this leads to an offshoot storyline of Nicole finding one or both of her children? :clap:Do it Days! I double dog dare ya!

SNORE! Methinks I'll skip it. Had a late start today (not by choice) and then had a minor accident on the way home (long delay but none the worse for wear). So after dealing with all of that, starting a snoozer like this at 6:45 didn't seem like a great idea!!

Is Parker talking yet? :)

I did catch Melanie's scene at work, OY would she please change that shirt?

From reading, I got the impression that Anne was celebrating off-site and came to get Jeannie T - I'll have to check the clips later to double-check.

Why is Jennifer so mean! I hate the Eve and JJ story, but I'm kind of looking forward to Jen's had exploding when it gets revealed. She really does need a better storyline and yes, a boyfriend and some happiness. I miss the old Jennifer Rose.

Sorry Katie, Mel is still wearing that sweater dress. She carried a coat
into Nicole's office.

I enjoyed Eve and Jenny too. Eve said some interesting things to Jen.
Too bad Marlena had to call when she did. I was hoping Eve would
have told Jen a big clue who she is seeing. He lives with you :)

I hope Anne doesn't get the promotion she interviewed for.

Nicole uses the name Misty Circle to go to the DarkNet.
Is that real place? Never mind. I don't want to know.

Theresa finally got the W2s mailed off. Only a month late.
I hope no one found the other ones in the trash with everyone's
social security number.

I'm glad Theresa saved Brady.

I saw Wheel of Fortune tonight. One of the answers was Tangy
Lemon Squares. Maggie made lemon squares for Parker.

Daphne of all people got in a good one with her reference to JJ's "skanky, mystery hook-up."

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: PS: Almost as good as JJ's "I just totally bagged Paige's mother!"

If Melanie thinks Nicole is good for Daniel, she could have helped her without demanding a quid pro quo.
Quite a few times I've wanted to go back then and see something I missed.
Me too! There are quite a few scenes that I very much wish I'd saved.

edited to properly quote a comment....poster has been told repeatedly about this....JS

I usually have a bunch of them piled up on my machine. You could look at mine. :rotfl:

I wasn't going to watch this episode but decided to skip through and look at a few parts, mainly just to see Theresa knock the cup out of Brady's hand. That may have been the best scene that's been on in months!

I'm really glad that Brady suspected something based on Theresa's behavior and what she and Anne were saying, and not based on him cleaning up the coffee and smelling something. Because Vodka. Doesn't. Smell. Like. Anything.

Nicole uses the name Misty Circle to go to the DarkNet.
Is that real place? Never mind. I don't want to know.

I know you didn't want to know, but.... yes, the DarkNet is a real thing. It isn't a place, though, it's more of a methodology and you have to be pretty saavy to know how to connect (or be invited by someone already there, to connect to them). Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darknet_(file_sharing)

There's also the DeepWeb/Dark Web: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Web
All are nefarious places for nasty things to occur, and where some of the more notorious hackers reside.

Back