Days of Our Lives - Mon., Feb. 3, 2014

I would think the fact that Brady's heritage is somewhat negated, he would tow the line a bit. Does anyone actually owe him anything? He is the black fly in the custard! Throw his sorry behind in the river! Sink or swim, just quit putting everyone who cares through the wringer. He seemed far more disrespectful (ambiguous) to his elders on todays show than Abigail towards Adrienne.

thanks Poirot, now I have the song in my head :)

it's going to be interesting to see what happens next
with "The Three". Will they make Gabi stand there alone later?

Evidently that is Brady's addiction, which he is denying right now. No wonder the last time, he had to be kidnapped and put forcibly into rehab. Right now, unless he is arrested and put on the 72 hour hold, he is just going to continue this downward spiral.

I guess I'm in the minority but I didn't see what Abigail said to Adrienne as being disrespectful. Yes, she could have toned it down a bit in the hospital but she was completely justified in what she said. Abigail is an Adult and Adrienne should have just spoke to her directly if she had concerns about seeing her with EJ.

I've had similar issues with my mother and my Aunt where my Aunt will go to my mother to get to me so maybe that is why I see it a little differently. But at the end of the day, she is over 21 and has a full time job. So even though she lives at home, I wouldn't call her a freeloader. Adrienne should have gone to her directly first. The show has already established that Abigail and Adrienne have a good relationship independent of Jen.

A. Guy,?? An ostrich sticks its head in the ground. An armadillo is nearly blind. And Old Cowgirl is a little dense, since I'm not connecting the dots. Are you saying Adrienne should either stick her head in the ground or turn a blind eye? If so, either one would work for me.

I've thought for a long time that Abigail and Jennifer have an unhealthy relationship. Abigail acts like she is Jennifer's dating counselor. Jennifer acts like the mom of a teeny bopper. At this point in time Abigail probably needs to move out and live her own life. At her age I wouldn't have wanted to share the intimate details of my life with my mother, and I sure wouldn't have wanted to be involved in hers, even though we were always close. I've noticed that all the mothers of adult children in Salem still try to run their kids' lives. It's one thing to express concern but these older women end up being tenacious busybodies at worst: Adrienne, Maggie, Julie......nagging moms at best: Marlena, Jennifer.....

I don't think it fair to post cryptic comments, and thus cause folks to try and guess what is meant. It is no different than posting text speak, combo names, actors' initials. Everyone is supposed to be able to understand what is being written in a post.

If Adrienne was concerned about seeing Abby talking to EJ, she should have said something to Abby AT THE TIME. But she did not, nor did she go running to Jen immediately. But when Jen mentioned Abby & the DiMeras...wasn't she talking of Chad??? Because as far as Jen knew, EJ had returned the necklace to Abby, via Chad's request, and told her about the angel wings. No big deal.

Yes, I understand both Jen & Adrienne being a bit concerned over Abby having conversations with EJ, but they were in public. (they should only know what has really gone on).

A. Guy,?? An ostrich sticks its head in the ground. An armadillo is nearly blind. And Old Cowgirl is a little dense, since I'm not connecting the dots. Are you saying Adrienne should either stick her head in the ground or turn a blind eye? If so, either one would work for me.
Thanks OC!! I had no clue what A.Guy was referring to there, either. :confused:

Poirot, thanks for posting the episode.
First of all, Percy looks much more dignified than I was picturing. I thought he was a bulky sweater-wearing bookworm type. Now I am really wondering about his background. But, really, vultures are not rare anywhere, any time of year. Silly.

Nick, or I should say the actor who plays him, reminds me of the male character from the former Law and Order show, played by Vincent D'onofrio. He has a lot of similar mannerisms, and speech patterns, and that same feigned ignorance not quite veiling his absolute knowledge about his suspect. I'm trying to decide if I like it from Nick.

Finally, I noticed something about EJ: He calls Sami, Samantha; Abby, he calls Abigail. But Gabi is just Gabi. Interesting.

Finally, I noticed something about EJ: He calls Sami, Samantha; Abby, he calls Abigail. But Gabi is just Gabi. Interesting.

I've noticed that he alternates between Gabi and Gabriella, sometimes in the same scene. He did the exact same thing with Nick and Nicholas yesterday. I wonder if this is James Scott(EJ) ad-libbing as it's hard to imagine it's scripted like that.

Back