Days of Our Lives - Mon. Jan. 6, 2014

It's good to see Victor continuing his magical mystery apology tour. However, the real show will begin when people start lining up to apologize to the Love Doctor after the truth finally comes out about him and Theresa. The sight of prissy, self-righteous Jen begging forgiveness will be worth the price of admission. As for Hope, she and the Salem P.D. actually thought that Kristen might be an airline stowaway?! Good grief -- no DiMera stows away. When Kristen left Salem, she was almost certainly flew first class. The thought of her hiding in a large dog crate, using a fake ticket, or doing a Leonardo DiCaprio in "Catch Me If You Can," and pretending to be a pilot is too absurd to even consider. No wonder the Salem P.D. never solves crimes. Another poor detective is Abby who would actually think that EJ would sleep with the likes of Gabi. If she's that clueless, she may end up being the next woman lured into a romp on the DiMera love couch. Finally, it's good to learn that long-suffering John Black is really not Santo's love child. Maybe now he can get his head on straight, figure out that EJ looted the Basic Black pension funds, and start treating his good wife in a decent way.

Perhaps Sami was actually strapped to the front of the boat and her pointed head (which became pointed from wearing the DiMera Dunce Cap too long), broke up the ice.

th

Sheesh, you all forgot that Salem is under a dome of some kind. Thus it has no snow at all, leaves on trees in January, and of course the magic elves that put the Christmas decorations up, and then take them down without a soul seeing them. Oh, it has a couple places where fresh air comes in, thus they get some colder air, but they don't have to button their coats, wear hats, put their scarves around their necks INSIDE their coats or jackets, and heck, can even wear their summer clothing.
I guess the set people, wardrobe & directors really have a problem thinking of cold, and snow when trying to film thanksgiving in August and Christmas in September. Probably hard to get "in the mood". LOL

I expected Ciara to tell Hope she was sad that Bo wasn't with them during the holiday season. I'm glad that she is not focusing on him and expressed how she felt about Father Eric instead.

No doubt the John/Brady heritage is going to be an intriguing storyline and will change the dynamic of many Salemites' relationships.

I know it's hard to erase images from our mind, but Brady is being very unfair to Eric. Not seeing Eric will not erase those images, and I hope that, in time, he will realize this.

Abby has always irritated me with her inability to leave things alone and mind her own business. Big deal that Gabi was jumpy, why does she have to read something into this instead of just accepting that Gabi had a failed relationship with Nick and doesn't want to know anything about him? :rolleyes:

So looks like Abby has had a crush on EJ all this time...that statement about any woman with a pulse was all EJ needed to hear before the smooching began.

This did not look like the same cabin as we have seen before, unless we were seeing a different part of it, because I didn't see the couch by the fireplace and don't remember a bed. Is there more than one cabin, or am I having a brain bubble?

Loved today's episode. First off Abigail and EJ. I think Abby is yanking EJ's chain cause to me it didn't seem so much she was distrusting of EJ's intentions on keeping her from Hope. It seemed almost like Abby was feeling needy like she always does in a way subtly seducing EJ. Touching his neck was the start. Her asking if he was sleeping with Gabi and mentioning his marriage on the rocks with Sami. In Abby's mind if EJ followed her he must want to be with her over Sami. Looks like Abby with be slapped into next year by another Brady girl.

Marlena and Victor was interesting I thought Victor's apology was sincere and he really wanted to right the wrongs. Marlena needs a lot more time cause like Victor says she hasn't really forgiven herself yet as she did help him and was bent over destroying Kristen no matter the consequences. Though Marlena and Nicole were great together at first it looked like Marlena was gonna go all Kate and meddle in her son's life but she gave her blessing to Nicole which I loved!

Odd how TODAY they revealed Brady isnt A Brady LOL! As he is prepping to go to an meeting and will probably run into Theresa later on. I still speculate John's heritage is Alamain or Von Leuschner. Brady needs to stop feeling sorry for himself and get on with it.

Lastly. Gabi GET A GRIP!!!

And I'm Back! EJ hate rekindled thanks to Will&Sonny over at Daytime Royalty:

"....because I hate E.J. and can't stand seeing him with a woman whom he has victimized over and over again, especially when the writers are trying to sell that relationship as a "love story". Bring on the destruction of E.J. and Sami's relationship, as far as I'm concerned -- it's already gone on for far too long. "

We all lose our way sometimes lol.

Back