Days Of Our Lives - Mon. July 14, 2014

DaysD you're right, John was stupid like Brady is dopey. John told Theresa
what he had then turned his back on her.

Can you record something on your phone and have it saved
somewhere else?

I laughed when Brady started talking about getting married
in Vegas by someone dressed as Elvis.

Jen mentioned to Abby how Sami shouldn't be throwing stones.

Poirot, I love your comment about the fake gala. I think the dance
music changed to waltz music since Friday. Closed captioning had
jazz and I know it wasn't that.

Poor Roman, he was dressed up and he didn't get a kiss.

Oh forever more, after dragging a practically non-ambulatory Brady all the way across the country and helping him into the Kiriakas Mansion, barely conscious, Theresa immediately goes and pours drinks for the two of them! This is just too silly. You'd almost think she is trying to kill him. I know, this all had to happen for John to get involved, but Theresa habitually borders on force-feeding Brady alcohol. I'm not excusing Brady. He is responsible for himself, but still, I'm so disgusted and weary of Theresa being in his face with it all the time.

:confused: We don't know that John will be in a coma, do we?

Well it's about that time of year...
Forgot to mention........Sami says that Nick sent her a copy of the photos, the one good thing he did before he died.
So....that is how Sami came by the pics, and found out about the affair.
I was glad they mentioned that...so she's been sitting on this exactly as long as we've been thinking.

WOW, John finally shows some smarts, but then shows his hand and gets knackered. Oy vey.

Sami - dolt. Apparently Sami was clueless about EJ until Nick sent the photos post-mortem. (That sound you hear is me screaming while my head explodes.)

I liked that Eric's advice wasn't his usual sanctimonious whiny stuff, but based on fear of EJ/Stefano's reprisal.

Jeannie Theresa is beyond redemption. I give up on her.
givesup.gif

I really, really liked Jen/Abby's scenes today. Very nicely done. I like mama Jennifer, and I like how she said what I've been thinking (which is rare for her) about who is concerned with this matter and who deserves the worst of Sami's wrath.

I hope Sonny goes to Abby's side. Will & Sami's "fight" was ridiculous, as if Will wouldn't have let his mom know about EJ/Abby if he knew. She is such an idiot. Meanwhile he's propping EJ & Sami like his memory was wiped six months ago. (At least he didn't, as we predicted, say how nice EJ was in acting as his baby-mama's lawyer.)

Really, really loved the Deveraux family sticking together. Not crazy about Jen and the lawsuit. She should turn this over to her kids, Jack's heirs.

I finally finished watching. I also enjoyed the scenes with Jennifer and her kids. I even like the way Jennifer is dressed and also her hair and makeup over these past couple of episodes.

When Jennifer was remarking how she was glad Abigail wasn't pregnant, and Abigail agreed, and followed up by saying she's glad she won't ever have any further reason to have any connection to EJ, it gave me a little bit of a cold chill. Statements like that are usually a sign that just the opposite is true. I know she already got through the pregnancy scare, so I don't know what else might connect them, but it left me wondering.

I think Marlena suspects something is heating up between Aiden and Hope.

OC, I noticed that too. But it will probably only amount to more of EJ having her visit him in the jail, small talk, etc... deleted spoiler in non-spoiler forum...Poirot

Didn't care for Sami's attitude today towards Will and Sonny. Now THAT was over the top, especially since they were trying to be supportive of her. I enjoyed seeing Eric drop by and have little scenes with them. He is barely on with them.

Loved Jennifer's hair and outfit. For once it looked nice.

I want JJ to confront EJ and Sami. I totally think he could take her on. He is a tough cookie but also smart and very protective of his family.

When Jennifer was remarking how she was glad Abigail wasn't pregnant, and Abigail agreed, and followed up by saying she's glad she won't ever have any further reason to have any connection to EJ, it gave me a little bit of a cold chill. Statements like that are usually a sign that just the opposite is true. I know she already got through the pregnancy scare, so I don't know what else might connect them, but it left me wondering.
I thought the same thing OC; that statement seemed like it was foreshadowing something.

Sami probably has more up her sleeve for both EJ AND Abby, however. With these writers, Abby & EJ are going to meet up, have conversations about Sami, about their trysts, whether they just run into each other, or one of them insists on getting together.

John recording Theresa then playing it back was a little confusing to me. He played her voice back yet the timer kept going as if it was still recording. If it was still in playback then it wouldn't have silence since more was going on.

Ciara has smarts. Telling Hope she knew she wasn't sick.

I don't get Jenn at all. Glad Abigail took responsibility but Jennifer still coddled her. Will she ever pull her head out of the sand?

Another thing about yesterday's show I hadn't noticed before. Has there always been a window just outside Will & Sonny's door? I only remember always seeing Apt 14 right across it & a hallway but never a window.

After watching this episode again I noticed Aiden was drinking some champagne when Father Louie did the toast to Hope and Aiden.
So maybe Aiden doesn't have a problem with Alcohol after all. Maybe it was his wife that had the problem with it.
Or maybe they have dropped the Aiden disliking Alcohol angle and gone in a different direction.
Even though it was just a picture Hope seemed to have more chemistry with Bo's picture then she did with Aiden.
I did however see some chemistry with Hope and Aiden in this episode.

Well, we all know EJ seems to "need" a woman around, sometimes a couple. So if Sami is giving him the cold shoulder, then he will be seeking comfort elsewhere as soon as he is out of jail, and despite the fact he is married. Like the dog he is, he will go sniffing around.

Back