Days of Our Lives - Mon. July 29, 2013

Just a question. How is Justin protecting Sonny by taking the case back? He is protected already.
It looked like Justin took the case to make his son happy. I thought that Justin let Sonny off the hook. He caught Sonny right handed so to speak thanks to Chad plus already being mad at him for lying to him before and covering up this evidence especially when he was the one who begged his father to take the case.

I'm going to talk about other stuff on today's show :)

I loved the video with the kids. It's been too long since we've
seen them all together.

Chad has a headache...what does it mean? <cue the suspense music>

Great seeing Maxine again.

Anyone else notice the door number on Will and Sonny's apartment?
Sonny's old apartment number was #15. They moved to #14. Today the
number was #15. The door moved too.

Speaking of moving, anyone notice the pictures behind Hope?
Ciara was behind her when Justin was in the office. When
EJ was there it was the wedding picture of Bo and Hope.

I enjoyed Justin too today.

Yes, bribery. They didn't offer immunity to Sonny. She demanded immunity for Sonny or else they would not see the video. Yes, that's bribery anyway you cut it. Seriously. :)

If the DA didn't agree, they would not have the video.

I agree with the general sentiment here but bribery implies personal financial gain for the person being bribed and that wasn't the case here. Extortion might be a better term. As others have said, that's how the game is often played but Adrienne, whom I've always loved, has become a petty witch (in my opinion) and really out of character. While she has always worked to help keep Justin from falling under the influence of his uncle (Victor)'s criminal enterprises, she has always been a stand by your man kind of wife with a good grasp of the nuances of reality. Now suddenly she's a single focus ditz. I really hate what they've done to her character.

Did it seem to anyone else that Sami's pink streak got a darker shade? Maybe it's just her hair being down or something. It looked darker to me. Of course it's Sami, she could be worried about coloring her hair while in a jail cell for a night, lol.

But Sami is not engaged to a mobster. He has changed, and does everything "legally". Now her future father-in-law is another matter.

However, Sami does like to play "let's pretend", when it is convenient for her. Let's pretend EJ is honest. Let's pretend I am going home in a couple hours, and we can have a romp on the sofa. Let's pretend I don't have children at home that don't understand why I am not there. Let's pretend you never ever harmed me in any way, nor my family. Well, you all get the gist.

Poirot, you're right about Sami. She didn't want that lawyer
because in her mind EJ and her aren't involved in that business.

I wonder if she'll find out what EJ did to Adrienne that day
at the Kmansion.

Speaking of moving, anyone notice the pictures behind Hope?
Ciara was behind her when Justin was in the office. When
EJ was there it was the wedding picture of Bo and Hope.

The picture of Ciara was on the top shelf and Hope was standing up when that picture was behind her. When she was talking to EJ she was sitting down so a different picture was behind her.

Back