Days of Our Lives - Mon. June 14, 2010

Thanks for the write up Poirot. Poor Brady. I really hate Doc Baker for doing this to Brady. I was so excited for his return. Was hoping he would put an end to the Baby Switch Storyline. Brady has gone though alot with his addiction to get sober and now this. Anxious to see the hospital wedding starting that should be good.

So sad about Alice, but I think the acting so far has been really great. Yes Sami and Rafe scenes, and Rafe and Shane scenes. I have been trying to come up with a clever name for Rafe and Shane. Kind of like Safe (Sami and Rafe). Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks Barb for the write-up

GAGirl........on another board we affectionately call them SHAFE! Love those two hunks!:hot:......................JT:cool:

Rafe and Shane are the correct names. It sure makes it a lot easier for everyone to understand who people are talking about when the correct names are used. I agree that they sure are hunks. Just love Shane.

Thanks for the great writeup, Barb!!!

I'm not advocating that Chloe NOT tell Daniel about what happened with Philip...but I just wish Carly would mind her own dang business! Sami...tsk, tsk, tsk! Rafe...you needed to escape and rescue that nutsy girl yet again! C'mon...someone catch Doc Baker, Nicole, and Hope! LOL

Hugs,
Cathy

Seriously? Look I am on other boards too that do allow this...this board does not...please respect that okay....

and cuteness aside...I have never heard of a short form of two words for a couple who were NOT in a relationship.....unless you know something we don't....I think its silly.
On ATWT Luke and Noah are in a relationship...so they are called Nuke....fine...fine....I have used it myself...but Rafe and Shane are not.

Regardless, it would be appreciated if you respected this board, its owners, and its members and refrain from the shortening of names.

GAGirl........on another board we affectionately call them SHAFE!
That's another board! Not here.

Rafe and Shane are the correct names. It sure makes it a lot easier for everyone to understand who people are talking about when the correct names are used.

I totally agree!

Why????????
It makes it easier for old coots like me to know who you're talking about.

The biggest thing is that people who use them here aren't respectful of Poirot's wishes. Sometime newbies are so excited to post that they just rush in. Whenever I joined a board, I always read the sticky posts and board rules BEFORE I ever made my first post.

That's a very good idea, Squirrel. When I first got on this board I had never been on one before so I knew nothing about stickies or anything else. (Truthfully, have just begun to figure those stickies out recently). But probably many, if not most posters nowadays--especially the young ones--are familiar with these things. I've had to stumble my way through to figure everything out so I imagine there could be a few others like me. I would just encourage all posters to be sensitive to input. It can be very helpful :)

We Just Joined

My twin sister and I just joined this site. it is GREAT!!!!!!! We LOVE this Days Ahead thread it is GREAT!!!!!!:smile:

Go Chloe! I was cheering her on when she called Carly a hippocrite. She was really holding her own against Carly for the most part.

When Philip came into Chloe's hospital room and sat her bed, that looked a little too intimate. A friend who is visiting would be likely to sit in the chair unless all the chairs were taken. To me, that spoke volumes if anyone was paying attention: Daniel? Melanie?

I love how Dr. Baker is walking around with just the right drug in his pocket to slip someone a Mickey. He must be a walking drug store.

I think he takes the stuff himself. :)

as for Chloe...she was hot stuff today...right up to the wedding and then she tanked....Carly gives her one of her hairy eyebrows and the gig is up....hell I got to get me some of those heavy brows. :)

Yes old Doc Dickie is a walking wonder! Plus, I can't figure out how he walks around constantly but no one ever seems to see him cept Nicole and Hope. He must be a throwback of the invisible man!

And yep, Chloe was on a roll today and everything she blasted at Carly was dead on. And rew, if you find the flea market selling those hairy eyebrows, let me know. A pair of those might come in mighty handy.

080521-151107-586007.jpg

It's a two-fer...a hairy eyebrow and an evil eye. :)

I love how Dr. Baker is walking around with just the right drug in his pocket to slip someone a Mickey. He must be a walking drug store.

Remember after Dr. Baker saw Brady at the poker table he closed the door and another poker player came up to him. The Doc told this guy there was a cop inside and the guy wanted to do something about it, but Doc told him to wait outside he'd be right back. I think that's when Dr. Baker went to his room and got the drug that was used in Brady's drink.

Yes, that is what happened, Steffee. But I wonder where he even gets drugs. Hard to believe a person like that is licensed to practice! But he was running that infamous clinic and then I think he worked at the hospital. But now isn't he supposed to be dead??

And it also has been a curiosity to me how he is out all the time and nobody else has seen him. He stands there and has long conversations with Nicole about their secret. :rotfl:

Back