Days of Our Lives - Mon. May 24, 2010

Todays show was great , finally got to see a Sami and Rafe scene hope this is the start of something good, plus i loved the Ari and Brady scenes . I love Nicole but i wish she would stop hurting Brady, wish she could find someone to love without having to lie and scheme

Yuck!!!! Rafe is a bore. I've just never felt it with the two of them. I had to ff the sex scenes. He's got to have some kind of past. No one on this show except Maggie and Alice are that perfect. I like EJ and Arianna as friends but nothing else...as some are led to think that because Rafe and Sami might get together that EJ and Arianna might pair up. NO! Yuck I say. Yuck!

LOL, like they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Sometimes it is surprising how a couple characters are able to "connect". Of course Rafe has a past, everyone does, and no one's is perfect. Not even Maggie. And since we did not meet Alice until all her children were grown, and she was already a grandmother...hey, who knows about hers? Not that it was anything bad, just that we really don't know, do we?

I like Rafe, he is a good guy, a rarity in Salem, but he admittedly, as a teen, was on the wrong path, til Sister Theresa was able to take hold and put him straight. I am glad he has stuck with his mission. But then, I see stories on TV of detectives who spend years on a case, won't give it up to go Cold Case, and they do solve it.

Nicole just can't possibly think that railroading someone else into prison is the way into Brady's heart. But then, like Sami doesn't seem to care who was behind the kidnapping of Sydney, Nicole doesn't seem to care who was behind the mugging & branding of Brady

It's supposed to be Bo and Hope's 25th wedding anniversary and we have Bo shagging Carly on the anniversary?
I find it distasteful. And off putting.

It really doesn't matter if Rafe has a past or not, considering the things that some of the other Salemites have done. Anyway, I hope that all of the storylines will turn around soon, ending the current ones. Sami needs to regain what little senses she did have. EJ, on the other hand, needs to stop hiding behind his daddy's pants leg, blaming him for the dastardly things that he does on his own. That's EJ, alright, never taking responsibility for his actions. Glad to see that things may finally be turning around to make me interested again.

Sami Stopped Drinking Salem Stupid Juice

and it's about time!

Of course Anna will never tell Rafe because now HE'S behind bars for nothing.

I dislike the fact that Arianna is behind bars as well after being framed by one of the biggest witches in Salem (Nicole of course!) Is Brady now drinking stupid juice???????????? Does it make ANY sense that Arianna mugged all those men?????????? Absolutely not.

I hope Ciara brings Brady's wallet and pic for 'Show and Tell' to Daddy Bo. That would be priceless! I am sooooooooo sick of the mugging storyline! Enough already!

I am also sick of Nicole already and wish she'd take the fastest jet out of town (though we know she won't).

Happy to not see Viv or Kate lately. Where are they?!

I wish they'd get new storylines because all these are getting borrrrrriiiinnngg!
Yawn.

I can't wait to see Rafe's cell partner Shane use his old 80s tricks and get them out of there. Rafe needs to know it was EJ and needs to rat him out NOW. Sami will feel like a dope, but then again she's been acting like a dope.

I don't care about Chloe that much. She doesn't deserve Dr. Dan the Lover Man as I used to call him. I never thought I'd live to say that. I never liked him in the past that much, but since his storyline with Melanie, I like him a lot more than Chloe who is so screwed up years of psychotherapy wouldn't help her.

Stephanie needs to run off with Philip who I no longer like either.

Thanks for the write up....sounds good....looking forward to the show.....
Stefano is being very entertaining lately, whether you agree with his lifestyle/actions etc. or not, he is amusing....
And how a I wish Rafe would just get over Sami...he deserves better....
Sami kissed EJ and then runs up and dreams of Rafe and states her love for him....geeeze, is she that horny....??? Out of sight, out of mind....??? Any port in a storm....??? Love me, kick me, hurt me....??? Sami, Sami, Sami.....you give women a bad name hun..... :(
Nicole you viper you....!!! You really should have stayed a DiMera, you're more of a DiMera than some of the DiMeras....!!!!
"Carly is on Bo's shoulder"...???? Uggghhh......I pictured her sitting up on his shoulders with her legs wrapped around his neck and spurring him like a horse....Oh god, I may never be the same....!!! I always seem to think of pork when those two are mentioned anyway.....now I'll think of Trigger.....
I'm enjoying Chloe's decent into madness or actually more like her descent into having something to do in a s/l....!!!! She is eating herself alive with guilt...I guess she truly loves Daniel, cause she didn't lose much sleep at all over cheating on Lucas.....

Does it make ANY sense that Arianna mugged all those men?????????? Absolutely not.

Given what the characters, excluding Hope's drug induced alter ego, know about the situation, it makes more sense for Arianna to be the mugger than it does Hope, who actually is the mugger.

I agree that it makes no sense for Arianna to be the mugger, but the evidence all points to her...

Thank you Chloe of voicing what others have said about Carly and it is the pot calling the kennel black because here is Carly who is in a relationship with a man who is still MARRIED and not feeling an ounce of guilt about it and is in fact telling everyone and anyone that she and Bo are happy and there is Chloe who is torn up about what she did which was a mistaken ONS. So Carly clearly is in no position to judge Chloe

~Ana
Bravo, Bravo! :clap::clap: I could not have said it better. Yes Chloe did wrong, but it is absolutley NOT Carly's business....has NOTHING to do with her.

I agree that it makes no sense for Arianna to be the mugger, but the evidence all points to her...
Of course it points to her, Nicole planted it all!

What a piece of luck for Nicole though, Arianna having a past record for mugging.....only in Salem...!!!

Of course it points to her, Nicole planted it all!

Interesting:
1. How Nicole's and/or Nicole's researcher was able to get Arianna's SEALED juvenile records.
2. How night time Hope doesn't recognize Arianna is innocent.
3. And, how Brady does that "dear in the head light" look so well when he heard Ari's past! As if he his past was pure as the new fallen snow.

And in her room, a restless Anna is hearing Rafe’s voice asking her who it was who hired her, give him the name. Her eyes still closed, she murmurs, “EJ”.

You know how the final scene is supposed to be dramatic, a cliffhanger of sorts, and keep you coming back the next day? We, the viewers, already know she was working for EJ. So what's so dramatic about a final scene in which Anna murmurs EJ's name in an empty room where no one hears her?

If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him is he still wrong?

We, the viewers, already know she was working for EJ. So what's so dramatic about a final scene in which Anna murmurs EJ's name in an empty room where no one hears her?

Well, even tho' Rafe can't hear her .... the Dr. did tell Rafe that there was a good chance the poison fried her brain .... so, even though she's on a time-delay ... her brain is obviously still working .... so there is hope, maybe in the future someone 'will' hear her name EJ ... just a thought.

And I just have to say that see BO with Carly on what would have been Bo and Hope's silver annivesary is a slap to the face of the BO and HOPE fans I don't care if Bo and Hope aren't even together now but to see that no wonder ratings are down and are going down the writers clearly have no grasp on Days history nor do they respect the fans. Even if the characters don't acknowledge it fans do remember special times and Bo and Hope England wedding was one of those times and to trash that memory of seeing one of them cheat on the other BOOO writers

~Ana

I must not be a very good fan as I had no memory that it was Bo and Hope's 25 annieversary. I do remember the England wedding, but not the date that it happened or the year. Hmmm My Brother and Sister in Law are having there's on June 1st.

I was not aware of the anniversary either, but in Salem dates don't mean much....birth dates, wedding dates, and just about everything in between are changed all the time....if it's not an integral part of the current s/l it doesn't exist.....and with all the weddings of Bo and Hope, they must have lots and lots of anniversaries annually.....

Back