Days of Our Lives - Mon. May 24, 2010

I think these are the right days, Bo and Hope we're first married on May 23, 1985. If they had remained married until currently their 25th wedding anniversary would have been May 23, 2010. After Hope was presumed dead from the explosion caused by Ernesto Toscano they were re-married on June 9, 1990 and again in 2000 and once again they renued their vows August 7, 2008. With as many times as Bo and Hope have married and remarried there is an obvious very strong bond between them that always brings them back together. It will be interesting to see if the bond is still strong or has there been to much damage caused over the years.

Since when did Sami start drinking so much, after all the wine she drank in todays episode she should have been feeling her oats for sure. I would have thought she learned from the problems with Lucas booze was not the way to go. But then Stefano and EJ should be pretty snokered on a daily basis with the booze they put away.

An awful lot of wine to consume with a baby in the house to take care of....oh, I forgot, there's always Mary......

Back