Days of Our Lives - Mon., May 7, 2018

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Monday, May 7, 2018

Good show...In Mexico City Chloe fills in Theresa completely on the Eve/Brady relationship, including the death of Deimos, Eve being his widow, Vic plotting w/Brady to get back the Titan shares, falling in love, breaking up, getting back, the rigged contest, yep, the whole ball of wax. Theresa is pretty upset over Eve being with Brady, Chloe nicely tells her that she up and left Brady & Tate. She protests that she had to or Mateo would kill her family. Ahh, but Brady doesn't know that. Chloe wants to concentrate on them escaping, Theresa seems to feel it is impossible.

Kate talks with Marlena in the DiMera living room or study, whatever it is. While she hates the idea that Andre lied to her, did not really love her, she believes it, says she was a fool, again! She goes over how evil Vivian is, how she stole Philip to carry him, tried to marry Victor, how Viv just has it in for her, and who knows what she will do next. Kate says when she gets her hands on Vivian, she will kill her, absolutely kill her. Marlena says not a good idea now to talk of killing anyone. She advises her to take it easy.

Stefan is asleep, dreaming of his sex romp with Gabby, telling her to keep looking at him, not to take her eyes off him, as he takes off his shirt, they kiss, he wakens with a start to find Steve in his room. (Love these scenes). Steve folds up his cane, and is in Stefan's face, telling him to stay away from his niece, accusing him of raping Abigail. Stefan denies this, Steve pokes at him at times, mostly with the cane, but gives a few small jabs with the cane as well. Steve talks of him brainwashing her, Stefan denies, says Steve doesn't know him. Oh, but I know your father, and you are just like him. Also know the evil Vivian, and you have inherited both of all their bad genes. Steve is getting angrier, Stefan says Abigail begged him to save her. Kayla comes in, pulls Steve partially away, as Steve tells her how he said Abigail begged him to save her. Stefan asks when he will be released, Kayla harshly answers, when I say so. Steve gives another warning to stay away, Kayla tells him he will be released and then be in police custody for raping our niece, may you rot in hell. Steve's parting shot is don't ever go near Abigail again. He goes to the wrong door, Kayla grabs his arm, they go out, Stefan smiles, “we'll see about that”.

Brady is wanting Eve to give him a chance. He didn't lie, loves her, etc. She is hesitant, says something about being hurt, not wanting to go thru all that again. He is asking what she means, suddenly grimaces, passes out, machines are sounding like sirens, Eve rushes out asking for help. Guess hospital is very understaffed, as only person to rush in is Kayla, saying he is in de-fib. Another nurse comes in, Eve is chased out, she worries, Kayla comes out, he is stable. They think delayed reaction to that unknown chemical, cannot guarantee anything with him, he is living with a transplanted heart, and takes anti-rejection meds (he does??? Amazing he never had a reaction when he fell off the wagon so badly) Eve waits for Brady to wake up, is continually stroking his face, they make up, tell each other they love each other.

Replay of Abigail seeing Chad, asking if it is him. She is very confused, talks of being in Marlena's office, trying to get out, strange phone, she remembers waking up in Hong Kong, in strange clothes, black wig. She remembers also being in Stefan's bedroom, him trying to kiss her, pushing him away, she is frantic, would never ever cheat on Chad. He does believe her, right? Cue Chad flashing back to coming in the room to find Gabby in bed with Stefan, his face showing his conflict within. Chad is silent, but remembering Marlena's cautionary advice about not saying anything that might upset Abby. He says he believes her, he really seems torn, as she wants to know what is going on, what is happening with her, she loses big chunks of time, is in clothes she would never wear. She wants to call Marlean, but chad says he can tell her. He talks and explains about the DID, what it is, her other personalities. Abby mentions the alter name, Laura, her grandmother's name, he tells her of Gabby being the other. She is shocked at that, Cannot understand the why, she was doing so well. Chad agrees, tells her that last time, he did not know what to do, and he didn't this time either. That Stefan was the first to know, did not tell Chad or anyone. She wants to know what happened. He is hesitant, but slowly, begins. It started the night Andre was murdered.

I swear that Abby referred to Kim Brady as "my Aunt Kimberly" today. But Kim's not her aunt. Kayla is, via marriage. But it wouldn't make Abby related to Kimberly.

I wish one of the Hortons would mention Jessica, who IS their relative, having DID years ago.

Lots of people are called "aunt" out of respect for the older person, or because everyone you know who is related, call the person "aunt". I know I am called "aunt" by cousins, friends' children (who are grown), and others.

Abby's father, Jack, is Steve's brother, Steve is married to Kayla. Kim is Kayla sister. Kayla's kids who are Abby & JJ's cousins, call Kim "Aunt", so that is what Jack's kids call her. Really not a big deal.

Did not bother me at all, heck, the writers make much worse mistakes. i.e. Brady is in hospital, where is his father? Where is Uncle Vic?

Interesting that Marlena is jabbering away with nasty Kate, (although kudos for staying near Abby) but have not heard her even ASK ABOUT Brady.

They have Gabi sent to Statesville on Trask's whim, while they know she is appealing, and actually should be in the local prison anyway.

I know scenes are filmed, and maybe items mentioned, then end up edited/cut out. Boy, today I was wishing I had a stop watch. Seemed like there was 2 min. of show and 3 min. of commericals, espec. in the last half of the show.

Once again, the conduct of Salemites raises questions.

Why do Salemites insist on lecturing amoral lowlifes like Mr. Sleaze? They'd have better luck getting through to Benchie or Snow White, the former Town Square couch.

How could Dr. McScruffy's heart falter? His all-powerful ticker should be able to easily handle whatever controlled substances get pumped through Brady.

How can Chloe be so sure that Brady would forget Eve the moment Jeannie T, appears in Salem? Things are never that simple on Days.

Does University Hospital's slimiest, most disgusting patient really believe that "we were in love" is a good defense to a rape charge? Based on past history, he'll probably escape criminal liability :angry::angry:, but only because of traditional DiMera immunity, not because his heart throbbed for "Gabby."

Thanks, Poirot.

So, Brady and Eve said "I love you" to the other one today, Just when Chloe told
Theresa they aren't together anymore. That's how things go.

Is there something wrong with Brady's heart? Time will tell especially if Theresa
escapes and come to Salem.

I enjoyed the scenes with Chad and Abby. I wonder how much she actually knows/remembers
when the alters were out? Will she remember what Gabby and Stefan did? The reason why
Chad beat him.

I also liked the Abby and Chad scenes today. The previous Abby left some big shoes to fill, but this Abby has really grown on me. Chad's actor always kills the emotional scenes, and current Abby does a great job, too. I am afraid, however, that Dr Laura is trying to barge her way back in before Chad gets too far. Did you notice Abby looking at those glasses on the table as if she was trying to figure out how she could get a hold of them?

Back